Mad Dog Light Company 5 watt

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
maddog is a friend of cpfer "wylie" there was talk a while ago, but we've seen nothing as of yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tnc is another cpfer (doesn't come around much) he makes custom lights and sells them (primarily on ebay) they are amazing quality, and use fraen narrow optics. very nice lights from all accounts!
here is a link to craigs review.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mad Dog,
That 5 1/2 C cell rechargeable looks interesting, Fraen optics and a regulator? Hmmmm, need to watch that one, wonder if it have at least a V rank 5W? Hmmmmmm....

FreeBSDboy

Newly Enlightened
Did they ever pick a name for that rechargable 5-watter? Or am I thinking of another light...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
that was it...

i don't think a name was ever chosen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Velcro

Enlightened
The light that is displayed in the "underwater flashlight" section is a Johnlite 'Search Guard' spotlight and is certainly not ment for underwater purposes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Btw, you can find a review of it here .
Anyway, what exactly is the intention of the website?

Wylie

Enlightened
I'm still lurking and this sucks!
I may never live this one down but it is not my fault because I asked before I posted the contest.
Mad Dog Light Company is still testing flashlights and we should be launching just a few different types of flashlights here in the future at some date yet unknown as of yet.
As for the five watter, I have still not been given any information beyond what has been listed on the contest thread ( Here ). I have suggested a substitute flashlight but nothing has become of it.
The owner of the Mad Dog Flashlight Company is working to incorporate the flashlights that will be launched into the company/companies product lines. It sounds like some headlamps for fishermen, something for the LEOs and that type and a few others if I were to venture.
One of the greatest interests is in product that has not been imported to the U.S. but we have to put the products through the mill before the money goes overseas.

We're working on it folks.

Latest posts