Stainless Steel AA light

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak47fans

Newly Enlightened
That's a testing Chinese product. Therefore 100 pcs were sold out within a few hours. I got one and found that it was very cost effective.

Here is some pictures.

img5870.jpg

npss1.jpg

1 meter beamshots
42217297.jpg

img5855f.jpg

Internal:
img5842p.jpg

img5844wkp.jpg

img5846t.jpg

img5850p.jpg

img5851x.jpg

Last edited:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quark? someday??? LumaPower Connexion? 14500????

AusKipper

Enlightened
You didn't like the Jetbeam Element? :candle:

I havnt owned a jetbeam, but it looked decent.

The real reason I dont have a SS AA is because I already have enough torches for now, and need more money :p

*edit*
I did say in a post once, where I compiled a list of single AA torches, I really liked the look of that Jetbeam...

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Me too, but I want from some company I have heard from before :( (ie Fenix.. Please Fenix... make something like this..)

Me too, but if they do it may cost too much for me. Imagine a Quark 1 X CR123 in SS???

juplin

Enlightened
The black hard anodized 18650 light in the following photo is from the same designer of the subject stainless steel AA light. :laughing:
18650light_furnace_S.jpg

This 18650 light is also a cheapie but goodie. :thumbsup:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a newbie so have some pity. What is the great appeal of having a heavy slippery light?

Here, more often than not, it says a different story when you have the lights in hand.

ak47fans

Newly Enlightened
Neat. Where did you buy ? how much $ ? what brand ?
It is a pilot product from a Chinese factory. I'll get another style SS AA light a few day later. They will mass product it depends on the market's reaction.

npss.jpg

CampingLED

Enlightened
It is a pilot product from a Chinese factory. I'll get another style SS AA light a few day later. They will mass product it depends on the market's reaction.

Tell them to go ahead, they are wasting valuable time. The interest is there. Will be nice if it comes with XPE though, which will be a nice host for future XPG upgrades.

ak47fans

Newly Enlightened
Tell them to go ahead, they are wasting valuable time. The interest is there. Will be nice if it comes with XPE though, which will be a nice host for future XPG upgrades.
I think there is difficult to build a good shooting light with a XPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.