• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN*FS:Rare KI Splash Special Multifunction*WITHDRAWN

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is one of, if not the rarest of the Mike Jordon KI lights, the KI-SS or Katokichi Ichiskiki Spash Special. Machined by the master, Katokichi on a simple lathe and splash annodized in a beautiful blue and black.
Only about 20 of the KI-S were made and originally it sported a Luxeon and modified IMS reflector but this one was sent back to Arcmania (Mike Jordon)for an upgrade. He installed a completely new LE with an ROF multifunction converter, a Seoul P4 USW0H emitter, and a modded McR18 -perfection in a tiny package and the upgrades are what make this one Special, only a few of the original 20 were upgraded.
This rare classic is in mint condition and comes with a custom nylon carrying case.
Now for some pics!

KI-SScolage.jpg

And this is the menu for the ROF multi-function converter. Fairly easy to navigate and it returns to the begining when switched off.

sequencechartin0upsi1tf5.gif

$ WITHDRAWN
Paypal only.
First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority.
Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS included in prices.
Priority shipping with delivery conformation.
Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *FS:Rare KI Splash Special Multifunction*Price Drop*

:bumpit:TTT
With a fat price drop!!

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great price for a real jewel. The most desireable and attactive CR2 light ever IMO.

IIRC one went for a couple hundred more on ebay back in the day.

Don't think we'll ever see any more Kato lights as he is no longer making them.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks LZ, a sweet colectors piece indeed.

And he should know as this one used to belong to him!

BTTT

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *FS:Rare KI Splash Special Multifunction*One More Price Drop*

One more nice price drop!

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Re: *FS:Rare KI Splash Special Multifunction*One More Price Drop*

Wow...great price. If I didn't have one I would be all over this as well. I believe one went on Ebay for approx. $800.

Good Luck!

Flavio

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks LZ, a sweet colectors piece indeed.

And he should know as this one used to belong to him!

BTTT

Yep, and I can vouch for the perfect condition and flawless quality. This one came from MJ built as is, so the air sealed under the lens is from Japan.

I feel bad you are taking such a hit on this light Lux, and I hope that times aren't so tough that someone can appreciate the great price. Actually I can't even remember the last time a KI Splash ever came up for sale, so they are coveted by their owners.

Needless to say I'm hanging onto my other one.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep, and I can vouch for the perfect condition and flawless quality. This one came from MJ built as is, so the air sealed under the lens is from Japan.

I feel bad you are taking such a hit on this light Lux, and I hope that times aren't so tough that someone can appreciate the great price. Actually I can't even remember the last time a KI Splash ever came up for sale, so they are coveted by their owners.

Needless to say I'm hanging onto my other one.

Thanks for the concern LZ, all is good just got what I felt was a deal on a light I recently scored and thought I would offer up something at a good price, well I thought my original price was good!:confused:
This is a jewel of a light that is very bright for its size and is truly appreciated when it is in your hand, well fingers since its small!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I did not realize that you have had one up for sale, for some time now it looks like.
In light of this info, I think I will keep this light and withdraw this sale. At least I wont miss it!
Maybe I will put up another light at a nice price!
Thanks guys.

Last edited: