• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom 14W HID Ellie in HA III

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi All,

Up for sale is a one off custom build 14W HID with Welch Allyn NGX system together with FM Elephant body and a fluted / finned Mag head in rare HA III olive finish.

The combination is a sleek in size and powerful thrower in a rugged package with full regulation HID output. A nice collection.

SPECIFICATIONS

- 14W Welch Allyn HID NGX system (non enveloped)
- Custom HA III Mag head ( Fluted and finned )
- 4 x 18650 battery holder
- FM HA III Elephant Host
- SMO Metal Reflector
- UCL Lens

fha.jpg

Price is $599, shipping please add $18.00

Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail. Please allow 9 - 11 working days for it to arrive.

First to post " I'll take it, get it" follow by PP to info (at) britelumens. com. Thanks.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

Last edited:

Flipside

Enlightened
Yeah, hard anodizing on a polished surface does produce a very smooth HA III.
Thanks to some suggestion, and it does turn out well...

So, the CHROME finish was ANNODIZED? Hmmm... Never heard of that before.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Britelumens, edit your first post--as noted by Mac. The light is HA in dark green, not chrome.

One great light though from an equally great builder!! You simply CAN'T go wrong with this one!!

Karl

07gttom

Newly Enlightened
what would the run time on this be and how many lumens approx. does this light put out. also what is the effective range that this light can throw out. thanks

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Karl,

Thanks for the reminder :D

Britelumens, edit your first post--as noted by Mac. The light is HA in dark green, not chrome.

One great light though from an equally great builder!! You simply CAN'T go wrong with this one!!

Karl

Hi 07gttom,

The estimated run time would be in the 50's mins range. I did a test on the current drawn when building it. But I do not have the exact figure now. It's a full regulated ballast hence it would draw the current running max output until a complete off.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

what would the run time on this be and how many lumens approx. does this light put out. also what is the effective range that this light can throw out. thanks

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi iNDiGLo,

This is a full regulated 14W ballast and its output is more than a 1000+ lumens out front.

I have some indoor beamshot of this thing which is pretty intense, and I will post it when I find it. Will take some outdoor shots if condition permit.

It would regulate till about 9+ V and you have a decent runtime of about 40- 55 odd minutes with this thing.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

What is the LUMEN output of this light?

Can you show us a pic of the business end of the light?