JetBeam M1X in Olive Drab! What do you think?

jgraham15

Enlightened
M1XandJet3MOD4.jpg

I have been wanting a JetBeam M1X for a while and I am ready to pull the trigger but they are only offered in Olive Drab right now at bugoutgear. I just can't decide if I like it or not. What do you all think?????

Oh and by the way I have no need for this flashlight but my addiction needs to be fed!!!! :devil:

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just looking at that picture one second ago at BOG! :twothumbs

I don't mind it!
It's quite nice!

But I think I like the silver more...

jgraham15

Enlightened
Well, I couldn't resist any longer. Ordered Olive Drab M1X tonight from BOG and I can't wait to get it!!!! :twothumbs

AbnInfantry

Newly Enlightened
The M1X in olive drab doesn't tempt me, but I really want a Jet-III Military in OD. Since I already have a Jet-III M with the gray anodized finish and recently received an Olight M20 R2, I'm having trouble concocting a semi-plausible excuse ... er, good reason ... to offer my wife why I "need" to buy an OD Jet-III M. I used the incredible price I got (<$56 including postage) to justify purchasing the NIB M20. I'm having more trouble devising a cogent pretext for getting another Jet-III M just because of the OD color. This is what happens when you marry a Medical Service Corps officer instead of an Infantry officer. MSC types have no appreciation of the importance of having a tacticool color flashlight. :whistle:

Bushman5

Enlightened
I really like it! i wish i had gotten the OD instead of the grey, but all in all i'm happy with the light.

:twothumbs