• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milky Project M Extreme x966 (Sold to: blacksheepvictor)

openbolt1

Enlightened
Sold to: blacksheepvictor

Milky said:

"Picture three Creemators rubber banded together to get an idea of how bright it will be"...

This light throws VERY well due to the very deep reflectors

======================
Project M Extreme x966 Lumens

======================
Surefire Early Style M3

Project-M Extreme X966.4-M3 Three-Mode with Surefire SW02 tailcap & custom S/S bezel ring. This is less than what it costs to obtain parts & the labor that went into it...

This light is based on a new old stock Surefire M3.

"Tale of the Tape"
3x CreeXRE-R2WD McR16xr Acorn 1.3 ('Califon' Firmware) Use with 3x Rechargeables (Preferred) or 4x Primaries

[FONT=&quot]20 taps changes current mode to the next mode…[/FONT]

1) Memory Mode. (Remembers last level)
Capable of: Ultra Low ~ Low ~ Med ~ Turbo
1a) 40 taps to: Miser Mode

2) Tactical Mode: (Always comes on Turbo first)
Turbo ~ Strobe ~ Med ~ Low ~ Ultra Low
2a) 40 taps to: Miser Mode

3) Theater Mode: (Always comes on Ultra Low first)
Ultra Low ~ Low ~ Med ~ Turbo
3a) 40 taps to: Miser Mode

All parts are new or like new. I need to sell this after receiving it just last friday to purchase a mountain bike for my college bound daughter so she can get around campus and the surrounding areas. It took nearly a year from start to delivery on this one and I will regret selling it. $425.00 delivered to the US. PayPal within a couple hours or USPS/MO. International sale negotiable.
SUC54959.jpg

FWIW, if my other light sells first (that's posted on the MarketPlace)...
SUC54964.jpg

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=198367
SUC54949.jpg

I'll withdraw this, so better pick this up please! Milky's work is so ... clean.
SUC54953.jpg

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Milky Project M Extreme x966 Lumens M3

What a deal!

I've got a mountain bike. Ever trade a light for a bike?

We got no mountains on Long Island, and this thing is just sitting in the attic doing nothing. It's a man's bike, so I don't know if it would be appropriate, but it's a goodun. It think the make is Ross, and I think it's a 12-speed, but I'd have to check.

hokoman

Newly Enlightened

yeah, i have a ton of bikes, some set up for city cruising depending on how tall your daughter is... i have a cannondale roadbike with flat bars, a lemond cross bike set up with flat bars, all pimped out with king, paul, etc... if you're interested in working out a trade. she should be in 5'6" neighborhood to fit though.:naughty:

ptolemy

Enlightened

i gotta see this trade! :)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

VERY nice!!

I need to just sit back & enjoy my lights for a while...... had one out for Ano, had 4 out for Holsters, 2 back - two went out for emitter swap (one is sold) and two more going out at end of week....

Beautiful light - I hope you get to hang onto this one.

I took up a 94 Bonneville ("Classic") and left that with my 2 daughters at University. Just for GRINS :twothumbs when I was up there last week I looked up the Blue Book value of it - about the same as your 2 lights you have up! But no swap offer! :thumbsdow

Neale

openbolt1

Enlightened

What a deal!

I've got a mountain bike. Ever trade a light for a bike?

We got no mountains on Long Island, and this thing is just sitting in the attic doing nothing. It's a man's bike, so I don't know if it would be appropriate, but it's a goodun. It think the make is Ross, and I think it's a 12-speed, but I'd have to check.

Hi Donn & all,

My 18 year old daughter is 5' 2" about 130 pounds and she will be going off road sometimes so the bike should have shocked forks and knobby tires but does not have to be a "girls bike" either. If those who have an interest in a trade maybe you could snap a picture and send it to me at: openbolt [at] dishmail [dot] net.

Thanks!

Gary

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast

bikes get stolen all the time on campus, id buy her a used $40 bike from a thrift store.for rolling from class to class it wil be just as practical as a $450 brand new bike, only thieves wont steal it.