does the extention tube come with the m1x??

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
i should be recieving my m1x tomorrow or the next day. i ordered it from bog. does anyone know if it comes with the extention??

Bushman5

Enlightened
Mine came in a complete kit form, box, light, extension tube, manual.

i did order from J2ledflashlight though, not sure if BugOutGear will send the same setup, but its pretty likely they will

GREAT LIGHT, it is my pocket EDC, replacing about 8 other i used to carry every day

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
edc? really?? isnt it kinda big for that purpose?? I guess to each is own right:) thanks for the response also:)

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can mange to EDC a M1X, it kind of defeats the purpose of the existence of all other smaller lights......

nick__45

Newly Enlightened
fits in my jeans pocket quite nicely :twothumbs

Without printing??? If I carry the M1X, I would want a shoulder sling with battery loops as like my S&W 629 setup.

Very beautiful light by the way. I love to see a longer version of it to possibly serve as a club. That would be a perfect camping/car/general purpose flashlight. That would retire my 6D Maglite in a heartbeat.

Jetbeam-M1X.jpg

Last edited:

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
got the light today:) great light but no cell extender:(. anyone know off hand who has them in stock?

chef4850

Enlightened
Going Gear is where I got mine. I have the one with the tactical ring on it. Looks better than the smooth one but just my personal preferance. I am pretty sure they have both the smooth and the one that I got.

jgraham15

Enlightened
got the light today:) great light but no cell extender:(. anyone know off hand who has them in stock?

I don't think anybody has the Olive Drab extenders yet. How do you like the color????? I hope to have my M1X by friday or saturday and I can't wait!!!!!! :twothumbs

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
I don't think anybody has the Olive Drab extenders yet. How do you like the color????? I hope to have my M1X by friday or saturday and I can't wait!!!!!! :twothumbs
i really like the olive drab. they (jetbeam) havent made the extenders in od yet. ill be recieving my eagletac t20c today also. woo hoo!!!

bullterrier

Enlightened
If you're referring to the picture posted in this thread, I believe that version was from the first batch released in January before full production.

i got one from the first batch in january. and it looks like that one in the picture. was ther not something about it was to like surefire M3T?. all the pictures i have sen is on that model in the picture.

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
are the dealers supossed to sell the lights with the extenders or not? sorry for repeating myself but its just cheesy that i spend all this money on the light, charger and 6 batteries and then have to go back and order the extender seperately.