ATTN: An important EagleTac UPDATE from Nicole! (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGD08

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to share with you guys the status quo on EagleTac. Many of you may already know Nicole. I got this email today at 6:35 AM.

REMOVED BY CGD08. SORRY NICOLE. PLEASE SEE SUMMARY BELOW.

Summary: So, no lawsuit filled just yet. T20C2 is better, we already know that lol :laughing: Lower prices in the future! (Althought IMHO they are reasonable for now) And eagletac-store.com will be offering the T20C2 shortly! I'm already getting one so lol :p. And another thing, their address. Don't flood them with mail, I'm just saying it's there in AZ! I sent a reply discussing my ideas. I'll add it here in a bit.

So? What do you guys think? :)

Show me those thumbs! :twothumbs
:thanks: Thanks for the cookies and views, but Please reply too ;)
:bumpit:

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: ATTN: An important EagleTac UPDATE from Nicole!

Well, if they have a store then I'll just stop in and visit with them.

EagletacStore.jpg

One second thought, that might be hard since it's all just residential houses. What do you think CGD08, ring the doorbell? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

brigadeer

Newly Enlightened

EagletacStore.jpg

One second thought, that might be hard since it's all just residential houses. What do you think CGD08, ring the doorbell? :rolleyes:

Looks like a nice neighborhood at least, lol :naughty:

Last edited:

CGD08

Newly Enlightened

Not again! This happened with their office too. Yea I didn't check it. Maybe she is working from home? I think that's the reasonable explanation. :poke:

It never said it was a store. So I"m guessing it is her address. Why so confrontational? They're still great. EagleTac's an American startup for Chrissakes.

Last edited:

CGD08

Newly Enlightened

CPF Pool Party at EagleTac!:nana:

LOL :party:

Look at all the pools. Now look at the one at the bottom left house. :crackup:

But really guys, the intention of this post was to update my fellow CPF members on the "lawsuit" and EagleTac in general.

maxilux

Enlightened

Yes go there, let us know how warm is the water ! Is it far from you ?

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep, I'm glad there doesn't appear to be any lawsuit that will happen. I too have looked up the address on satellite and found the same thing.

Strange, my emails all come from 12 hours offset according to Gmail however, so if it is an American startup, they still answer the emails overseas...

Either way though, I like their products and that is the most important fact to me.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

lol, I'd be curious and try ;)

ninjaboigt

Enlightened

maybe its a home business...but everything seems fishy...

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not to put a damper on this, but posting private correspondence like that is frowned upon by the mods, unless you have Nicole's permission to post it here.

CGD08

Newly Enlightened

Not to put a damper on this, but posting private correspondence like that is frowned upon by the mods, unless you have Nicole's permission to post it here.

My B. I have since removed it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ninjaboigt

Enlightened

yea..seems like it..

because if i was a chinese company making flashlights and sold them in the USA, and i know that there is a large amount of people that only buy American made products, i would probably try to produce " American made" flashlights and try to sell them off as American, when indeed they came from the same factory in china as my chinese company..hope that made sence.. and i hope thats not the case with eagletac..

CGD08

Newly Enlightened

First, Patriot and brigadeer: Please edit your posts like I have and remove Nicole's address. Thanks

It always has. They are as dishonest and cutthroat as they come, but people only care about price, not ethics.

Marduke, they're a startup! Please limit your extreme terms. They will, soon enough, start manufacturing in the US when they have the money. I don't think they're getting help other than from purchases, dealers, and the banks.

Yes, their warranty card may be plagiarized, being taken from Surefire cards. Yes, their T20C2 may share resemblance of the Olight M20. Yes, their addresses are confusing. But I think we all need to wait and see what happens.

ninjaboigt

Enlightened
lol wow, i knew that their flashlights look alot like other flashlights on the market.. but i didnt know about their warrenty cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.