TK40 in a mag

Nos

Enlightened
:toilet::poof: :whoopin:

thats stupid............and thats all it is.

we have all emitters,heatsinks,drivers,optics,batterie holders etc. so ideas like that should not come up.....but yet :crackup:

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
A TK40 is pretty much just a commercial version of a MC-E MagMod. Why you would want to take the TK40's guts to put it in to a Mag is beyond me.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I'd also say that it's not a good idea except that the stock TK40 is so darn fugly that I really would prefer a Mag host.. As long as you could keep the TK's awesome floody beam profile, I'd totally go for it.

DocD

Enlightened
just build it and post up the result , i hate the TK40 :thumbsdow but in a mag host :thumbsup: i look forward to the pics cheers DocD

J.C.F.

Newly Enlightened
:toilet::poof: :whoopin:

thats stupid............and thats all it is.

we have all emitters,heatsinks,drivers,optics,batterie holders etc. so ideas like that should not come up.....but yet :crackup:

this is just a question

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
this is just a question

That's ok, I have ask plenty of stupid questions in my time here.:eek:

Hey, at least stupid questions are free. :)

It sound like your on the way to becoming a modder with the way you like to tinker.

Illum

Flashaholic
I don't think any cost-oriented modder here will give you a nod off the bat about gutting a light to use on a seperate body which frankly has very little additional metal to work with.

Now if the mag body was a solid barstock and you have access to something that can chuck and turn it then maybe it could work. Since the internals of the TK40 is not well understood its hard to know for sure what you'll come up against. :)