M1X OD

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
i just got mine today from bugoutgear. awesome light and great customer service. It didnt come with the extender. i was told by BOG that they didnt make the extender in OD yet:(. I ordered a regular one. now i have my m1x (OD), charger, and six rechargable batteries. but cant use it until i get the extender. I ran out and bought 3 123a batteries and was blown away by this light. is there a quick way to access strobe? other than setting it as the secondary brightness???

Vesper

Enlightened
Has the extender always been a separate purchase with the M1X? I always thought (erroneously I guess) it came with one by default in the case. Post a pic with the 2-tone color. Would be interesting to see.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered one of these as a gift for a friend. Wish it was mine. :devil: I think I liked the old color, but still looks good in olive. Might have to order one for myself but keep going around and around on all the brands in this category.

Last edited:

Bushman5

Enlightened
i find it interesting that it is NOT included in the case with the light... mine came with the extender in the case, with a nice cutout in the foam for it.

Are retailers pulling it out and selling it separately to make more money?

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
i find it interesting that it is NOT included in the case with the light... mine came with the extender in the case, with a nice cutout in the foam for it.

thats what i was thinking!!!

GoingGear.com

Enlightened

It is a separate accessory and does not come included direct from Jetbeam.

brigadeer

Newly Enlightened
It is a separate accessory and does not come included direct from Jetbeam.

Looking forward to my OD Green M1X :twothumbs

As the OP pointed out, Jetbeam is now making the M1X in OD green. Mine should be here any time now.

I also had the same issue with the OD green battery tube extender not being available. That said, I will be running mine off of 2x18500's, so I am not stressing. I figure it will get here when it gets here.

Anyhow, really looking forward to getting this light!

Daylo

Newly Enlightened
Kenneth5, how is the OD finish? Is it consistent and have the same quality feel of other HAIII finishes. Thanks.

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
Kenneth5, how is the OD finish? Is it consistent and have the same quality feel of other HAIII finishes. Thanks.
honestly i was doubting the OD finish but when i want something i have to have it. im glad i got it in OD its quite beautiful and still feels like its built like a tank.(same quality as other HAIII finishes) perfect light and perfect customer service.

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
We...need....pictures..... :poke:
i have no idea how to put pics up on this forum:( its very differant from anything ive done before. but i know i saw a pic recently of the OD m1x in one of these threads.

easilyled

Flashaholic
i just got mine today from bugoutgear. awesome light and great customer service. It didnt come with the extender. i was told by BOG that they didnt make the extender in OD yet:(. I ordered a regular one. now i have my m1x (OD), charger, and six rechargable batteries. but cant use it until i get the extender. I ran out and bought 3 123a batteries and was blown away by this light. is there a quick way to access strobe? other than setting it as the secondary brightness???

You should use it with 2 18500s (obtainable from AW on the MarketPlace)

This is the same length as with 3 123a cells but the runtime is much longer.

I use my non-OD M1-X in this configuration even though I have the extender because I prefer the fact that its more compact without the extender.

The runtime is still about 1 hour even with continuous use on the highest level like this.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

No, the extenders are not being broken up and sold separately. They do not come with the M1X and are sold as an accessory.

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm fairly sure Bushman said he got his from j2ledflashlights who I know does bundles with accessories etc.

For example, I got a traffic wand, and a smooth reflector with my Olight M20 off him :thumbsup:

So that would explain it!