Nitecore D10 clip

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know where buy a good D10 clip beside the one from 7777? I heard the screws are coming out unexpectly. The key won't fit right, etc... I remember seeing a couple of nice ones, but forgot where they bought it from. Thanks in advance.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe the clips come from the same source, so it doesn't matter who you get it from. If you need it because 4Sevens has ran out, do a google, they're aplenty others selling it.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember it was a different style... but the both guys that had the different clip are from oversea. I think I saw it at the D10/EX10 thread...

There's only one type that's manufactured for the mass. I would guess any other clips are custom-made. Perhaps link the image you saw here?

lebox97

Enlightened
AFAIK there is only one clip supplied...

the screws are very small by neccesity ... I think the problems happen when you use the screws to tighten down/torque the clip to the body and they can strip out.

I believe the retaining clips by design don't fit snug so they are torqued down to keep pressure on the screws and minimize the screws from coming loose. :shrug:
(Some people bend the retaining clips before installing so they fit better - but I believe this defeats the purpose)

The way I install them it is to use needle nose pliers to clamp the 2 retaining clips together while tightening the screws (with a very drop of loctite on the threads)...
I have never had a problem with the fit or screws stripping - and the clips work great. (ie. don't use the screws to pull/torque/tension the two retaining clips together - use the needle nose pliers)
:grin2: