How do you carry your spare MN02 lamp assembly?

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
I have both the SC1 & SC2 from Surefire. Neither one seems appropriate for carrying Lamp Assemblies for the E Series flashlights. Please, tell me how you carry your spares.

Anyone seen a wallet style spares carrier? Seems as though that would be better for many people that use the E Series flashlights. Something like the plastic ammo wallets for .357 & .44 Magnum ammo.
oldgrandpajack

NCBirdHunter

Newly Enlightened
I use an SC1 for my E Series lamps. Put the lamp into the SC1 and then take the grey foam insert that's included in the package that the lamp comes in and wrap it around the lamp, then screw the top of the SC1 in place.

Alternative to the grey foam include plain old cotton or those sponge thingies that women use to put on makeup.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: How do you carry your spare MN02 lamp assembly

Pill bottle and a piece of kleenex (stuffed inside).

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened

I use plastic 35mm film cannisters with
pieces of Pelikan case foam insert in them.

I prefer the Fuji clear ones but the Koadak black
are just as good (they're just not transparent).

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

K-T

*Moderator*

I use one of these APS oval film canisters with the foam, works perfect and is smaller than the 35mm film canisters.

Klaus.

matt1987

Newly Enlightened
SureFire just released the SC3.. SC3 is for the E-Bulbs..

[ QUOTE ]
oldgrandpajack said:
I have both the SC1 & SC2 from Surefire. Neither one seems appropriate for carrying Lamp Assemblies for the E Series flashlights. Please, tell me how you carry your spares.

Anyone seen a wallet style spares carrier? Seems as though that would be better for many people that use the E Series flashlights. Something like the plastic ammo wallets for .357 & .44 Magnum ammo.
oldgrandpajack

[/ QUOTE ]

K-T

*Moderator*
Wow, this thread is already a year old. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif