• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff Triple Q5 + Mag 1C + 2 x IMR C cells & charger

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn from sale..... It's a great light and I think I will keep it!!

I've got a special little light here folks: (Batteries now not included - I can't seem to change the title of this post)! Price now $189 USD without the batteries.

Genuine Malkoff Triple drop in: (with 3 separate drivers -2.7v - 5.5v) - complete with a highly polished black 1C host with UCL lens. This host has been bored for IMR C cells - (good for up to 5amps!!!)

The light host is in excellent condition and comes complete with a UCL lens.

This host is very compact & fits in your hand well and is very well balanced. It is probably the most confortable Mag style light I have used with the clicky sitting exactly where you want it for easy activation.

The tint is nice & neutral with a nice combo of spot & spill. These Malkoff triples are truely unique - pity he doesn't make them anymore - truely a pocket rocket!!!

Total price for all of the above = $189 USD
First post here with a :paypal:followed by prompt payment via Paypal wins.

I will arrange quick next day shipment. I will include insurance for all purchasers.

Thanks folks,

James....:D

Last edited:

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Buyer has backed out of the deal due to issues regarding shipping of the batteries.

The deal now doesn't include the batteries - minus $30 for the batteries.
Deal is now: $189 USD with the charger.

Thanks,

James....:D

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn from sale - It's a great light that's growing on me..... I think I will keep this one - It's just so damn bright!!

Thanks,

James....