• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Looking for AlTiN Draco

To my knowledge they are EXTREMELY rare. Only a few were ever made. I sort of recall there only being 2 or something like that.

i do know that greenLED has one of them, and have never seen another.

Crenshaw

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Bruce, is this the light you're looking for?

Img_2519.jpg

Sorry, not for sale. :nana: This one is in for an upgrade.

I doubt this particular light is rare. I bought a chrome Draco for a friend for Christmas 2-3 years ago from the Shoppe & the Shoppe had some of these. They still have two left. If they were so rare I would think these wouldn't be there anymore. If they are so rare, better go grab em'!

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek: Sounds like you have been stalking those AlTiN Dracos :nana:

Good luck on your search :twothumbs

easilyled

Flashaholic

I don't think they're rare at all. The AlTiN and TiCn were standard coating options for Ti Dracos for a long time.

The one that GreenLED won (that I think Crenshaw is referring to) has a black diamond coating on it.

That is indeed rare but its not AlTiN.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys. Yep Will, that's what I'm after. It's good to know the Shoppe has them in stock. Even at that price they're still a bargain but I don't have that much cash sitting around. As a matter of fact I'm about to start a sales thread very soon to raise money for 2 of my very latest surprises: (1) a speeding ticket and (2) a broken A/C compressor on my truck. It's amazing how a simple $115 ticket turns into to over $600 after lawyer fees, court costs, etc just to get it off your driving record. :faint:

So for the time being, I'm still after one but it would have to be on a partial trade + cash basis. :)

hazna

Enlightened

Does anyone know bin LED the draco's at the Sandwich Shoppe have? I'm assuming they're a little older....

btw not to hijack your thread, but if anyones interested in selling a drake (Q5 or later), I'd be interested.

greenLED

Flashaholic

The one that GreenLED won (that I think Crenshaw is referring to) has a black diamond coating on it.

That is indeed rare but its not AlTiN.
Yup, that's right.

jch79 has the other one of those "in the wild" and I think his sees regular use. I carry mine only in über-special occassions.

Letomax

Newly Enlightened

I have an ALTiN for sale.. P/M me if you are still after one.

If I'm understanding modamag's thread correctly, the only Draco's available are bare Ti and chrome Al. I'd very much like to acquire an AlTiN coated Ti version, user or shelf-queen doesn't matter as I intend to keychain it. I'd like to trade up my mint shelf-queen chrome version with green trit along with cash for yours. Not sure what the difference would be on my end but we can figure out those details via PM. Let me know if you've got anything please. :popcorn:

I'm expanding my search to include a user bare Ti version.

Status
Not open for further replies.