Flashlight for New Truck!!!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally got a new truck after 14 years and 211,000 miles. It was time. It is a white Nissan Frontier. It has the XE package and it is embossed on the tailgate. Xe is the atomic symbol for Xenon. I am an Incan-man at heart. Was this destiny or what?

In honor of my new baby my personal truck light will be an incan with a xenon lamp. I chose a SF M2. It is ruggadly handsome just like my truck.

It was ment to be.

Thanks for sharing!

kelmo

gsxrac

Enlightened
Congrats on the new ride! And the new light of course ;) Im hoping to get a new Toyota Tacoma 4dr 4WD and I just got the new XTAR Howitzer 1700 lumen monster! So I think that light will be the one riding shotgun most of the time! Currently Ive just got a Surefire 6PL in my 98 S10 ZR2. Figure my EDC covers most of my lighting needs so the 6PL is for the passenger if need be.

nitesky

Newly Enlightened
Sounds great. I fear I will get a new light, and then need new wheels to match it.

Mdinana

Enlightened
Congrats too! I was looking between the Frontier and Tacoma too. Don't remember why I decided on the Tacoma, but I know that the 3 dealers around here don't have any of the kind I want in stock.

Anyway, I doubt I'll be able to get a new light at that point! My pseudo-L4 will just have to hang with me and my Maglight.

computernut

Enlightened
Congrats on the new truck! When I got my Jeep Grand Cherokee this year the first thing I thought of was putting a flashlight in it. I couldn't justify anything expensive at the time plus I wanted two of them, one for each door. I went with two Energizer Swivels (white, green, red LEDs) with Energizer Lithium AA's in them.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the kind thoughts everybody!

The 1st thing I put in the truck besides my butt was a flashlight. I also have a Nuwaii 3W in the glove compartment as a give away in case I have to leave a light with a stranded motorist, a head lamp for changing a tire in the dark, an old 3D Mag with a Mag LED module (I've had this for over 21 years and this is the 3rd truck it has ridden in), and a full SC1.

kelmo

NE450No2

Enlightened
I would add a Sure Fire Spares carrier with extra bulb and batteries, and say you are well fitted out.