• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lunasol 27

handsfull

Newly Enlightened
Safe queen, never carried from Don's last run of 27's. Possibly the best light that has ever been created, the low is fantastic as a flood and the high has the perfect spot. No scratches, dents, etc......like I said.....a SAFE QUEEN! Looking for $585.00 shipped insured (in the US). USPS Money order preferred, but CONFIRMED paypal accepted (add 4%). I have 650+ feedback w/100% positive on ebay...so be confident that I'm not a hooligan (also have references on CPF, ar-15, etc).

If you need pics, pm me....there is no option to send a file on my "post new thread" box....so if someone can enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

handsfull

Newly Enlightened
Paypal received and this one is sold! Thanks CPF.

This is the hardest thing I have had to sell in a LONG time, the Lunasol 27 is simply a fantastic light. Anyone who hasn't had/seen one....should.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just getting ready to call you since my house finally closed! Oh well... SNOOZE you LOSE! Thank you very much for giving me first chance. How do you like your new gun? Since I can't get your Lunasol anymore I think I will hold out for Barry's Peter Atwood! I just picked up that camo 2D from Mirage Man for something new to play with. All the best to you Jeff and be careful in those shafts! Auf Wiedersehen! :twothumbs