The Fenix-Store        

Thread: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S SOLD

Flashaholic

Default FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S SOLD

McGizmo Ti PD-S SOLD.

Time to let this one go. All stock, all Ti, and in perfect working order. Green tritium in the piston, sapphire lens, Seoul P4 USWO LED, GDx2 converter running at 25mA/525mA (non-miser). Works with CR123 and RCR123 cells. This one is from the Fall 2008 wave and shows light carry marks from the previous owner. I would give it 98% mint. I never carried this light.

Pictures will be availible Monday (if it lasts that long). I'm very sorry, but I must insist on NO trades. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will RSVP. Thanks.

Asking: $495, SOLD.

Payment: I'm not a Paypal user. Check or money order in US dollars, please.

Trades: Iím very sorry, but Iím not looking to pick up anything right now.

Shipping: Shipping is FREE. USA/Canada only, please. I will ship USPS Priority within 2 business days of receiving payment. If we have done business before (you might need to remind me), I will cross-ship.

Insurance: If you would like insurance, please add $4 per item. Not available for Canada buyers, sorry.

Terms/Disclaimer: All sales are final. I cannot provide tech support or repair for any of these items. I reserve the right to withhold business from anyone based on my past experiences with them. It is the buyerís responsibility to know and follow all applicable laws regarding the items they purchase. If the buyer hurts themselves, anyone else, or damages property using these items, I am not responsible. To buy knives, you must be 18 years of age or older.
    Last edited by AMRaider; 08-20-2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: sold.

Default Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S

Great price on one of the best lights ever made!

Flashaholic

Hi AMRaider

I'm willing to and can give US address to mail the light to, but I don't have the means for Cheque/Money Order transmission
    I just completed a 3-way trade with 2 US member as well with a cheer thread here
    Other previous 2 McGizmo purchases in this forum were from other member in Germany and direct from Don.

Eric

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Ny0ng1 View Post
    Hi AMRaider

I'm willing to and can give US address to mail the light to, but I don't have the means for Cheque/Money Order transmission
    I just completed a 3-way trade with 2 US member as well with a cheer thread here
    Other previous 2 McGizmo purchases in this forum were from other member in Germany and direct from Don.

Eric
    I'm very sorry Eric, but the only methods of payment I can accept are personal check or money order. I suppose I'm old fashioned, but I'm not a paypal user. In some ways, the loss is also mine.

I'll take it!

PM sent

Flashaholic

its ok, looks like you have a buyer now, congrats both!