• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***FS: MagLite - 2D /w Malkoff P4 Drop-In (catch and release)

ptolemy

Enlightened
I got this earlier today from Hill, but It just doesn't make me smile.

Catch and Release :)

$55 shipped in CONUSA, elsewhere, at cost (contact me)

(as you know, the drop-in alone is $55, so you get flashlight for free...) batteries not included.

First to post here "i'll take it", in the thread get's it. If you like privacy, pm me:)

thank you :)

IMG_0840.jpg

Last edited:

Paa100

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: MagLite - 2D /w Malkoff P4 Drop-In (catch and release)

Does it run on ordinary D cells or need something exotic. PM me a shipping price to UK. I'm very interested!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

If paa already made a deal via PM I will step aside out of respect! I really only want to try out the Malkoff to decide if I want to go the P7 route for a new camo light I just got from Mirage_man tonight. I would be happy to sell it to him after I tried out the drop in in my new light when it gets here. Let me know as I like to stay friends with everyone! :)

warx23

Enlightened

Early bird gets the worm. :)

Paa100

Newly Enlightened

If paa already made a deal via PM I will step aside out of respect! I really only want to try out the Malkoff to decide if I want to go the P7 route for a new camo light I just got from Mirage_man tonight. I would be happy to sell it to him after I tried out the drop in in my new light when it gets here. Let me know as I like to stay friends with everyone! :)
I haven't made a deal - just trying to find out a bit more before I did. So yours stands. I'd be happy to have first offer on it if you want to sell it on assuming I haven't bought one elsewhere in the meantime.

ptolemy

Enlightened

karl has it, if it doesn't work out, i be glad to ship it to UK

pm coming;)

ptolemy

Enlightened
tracking sent.

i got a nail in my brand new (month old) tires.

sucker is 50mm long and went all the way through!

blah! :)

enjoy the light, i'll drop it in a few before hitting tire place!

ptolemy

Enlightened
BUMMER!!! :mecry:I hope it wasn't over shipping the flashlight :( Seems like it is always something these days! Best of luck to you and thanks again! Karl

It was on my way of getting the light because I have thermal labels are and light was at my parents place.

I have one of these tire sensors so when pressure is low it beeps. It beepped, I reset it beeped again...I came out, checked and i saw a screw in front right :(

Anyway, tire people took care of it!:)

it was posted so, it''ll be there in a couple of days.

p.s when you get it, unscrew it, i put a paper towel inside the body so the spring wouldn't run around:)

d