MagLite AA x 2 Question??

GotDogs

Newly Enlightened
I was at Costco today, picked up a two pack dealy. One 3D cell LED and a AA x 2 LED that has a High, Low, SOS and strobe function with a twist of the head. 28.99 for the set I have to say, I think I like. When did MagLite start using a Multi-Mode

John
lovecpf as this place ROCKS !!!!!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
M@g just started using Multimode with the AA Minimags this year iirc. The new AA light is a vast improvement.
They've got an interesting multimode C cell light coming out soon too I think. We're all watching to see how well it performs. M@g has long been the whipping boy brand in CPF for their refusal to innovate and start using 21st centure technology. So far they've gained some reputation points (from me) with the new 2AA light. It'll be interesting to see how the new one is received by CPF people in a couple months.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a great deal. I have really been satisfied with Maglite's newer offerings with the Rebel LED's in them.

rmteo

Flashlight Enthusiast
.....They've got an interesting multimode C cell light coming out soon too I think. We're all watching to see how well it performs......

Saw a website where the price of the new 2C light is $166.25 - says the power source is rechargeable though.

ATTRIBUTES Batteries Included: Yes
Bulb: LED
Finish: Black
Material: Aluminum
Overall Length (inches): 12.19
Power Source: Rechargeable
Special Features: 7 Modes: 100%, 50%, 25%, 10%, Blink, Beacon, SOS
Submersible: No
Switch: Push Button

o0o

Enlightened
Anyone know the release date of the multi function Maglite C-Cell?

Latest posts