DeLux McLux photo!

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
mclux028.jpg.w560h420.jpg

mclux031.jpg.w560h420.jpg

These are pictures of my new "baby".

I think I'll call her the "DeLux McLux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A big "hats off" to the whole "skunk" crew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aluminum Junkie

Newly Enlightened
Lux - Your DeLux looks great parked on top of that Zero case. Got to love that Aluminium!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
Nice shots! The pocket clip really makes the 1x123 McLux look better. If any more McLux parts get made, I think it would be worth making a longer pocket clip for the 2x123 just for the looks, so that the end of the clip reaches the back edge of the bezel as it does for the 1x123 tail.

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, here's mine...

sorry I had to back off so far to get the whole thing in the frame /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mclux.jpg

You guyz need more batteries! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
This guy might be biased in his endorsement of single 123 lights. (note monogrammed logo on shirt) I could be mistaken however. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
fbee089e.jpg

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Lux, congrats on your new light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
I already had the KL1 - the McLux TSP was
approximately $45.00 at Datazip's web page
(it's down at the moment, for some reason). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It's great to have both a "clickie" and the
ability to stand the light on-end for "candle mode" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I am extremely pleased with the quality of the McLux TSP!
It's easily the best accessory that I've ever purchased. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(NOTE: the TSP did come with a pocket-clip - I just haven't decided to install it yet)

I can't wait to get my McLux from McGizmo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lux, that's a happy combination you have there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif And indeed a combination that works really well, IMHO.

YC - quit showing off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Isn't that black head of yours due for a glowstrip retrofit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Slick - ah, one of the few with a black HA3 Longtail *and* black HA3 head! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Is that a 5W in there?

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
hotfoot said:
Slick - ah, one of the few with a black HA3 Longtail *and* black HA3 head! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Is that a 5W in there?

[/ QUOTE ]

But of course.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif W2 direct drive - and Yes, I do feel guilty about the vacant void below the emitter (where the converter belongs), but I'll get over it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

The matching E2c adapter is going to make for some interesting new C3 bezel mods that I will post in the near future. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
DrAgOn,

E-mail Hotfoot. If anybody in SG has McLuxes, it would be he!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don