ITP EOS 1AAA

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received mine yesterday, but the low level (1.5 lumen) is as bright as my LOD Q4 low which stated ~8-10 lumen. Can anyone confirm that they got the same brightness on low level? Thanks.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I can speak for the ITP since I don't have one, but the Maratac's low level is way below the LOD Q4's level, more along the lines of Arc AAA output.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
The iTP does seem fairly bright for 1.5 lumens. I say bright as I am used to the low lows of the .2 lumen Quark and the ??? lumen of minimum on the LF2XT.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shots.....we need shots.... especially beamshots. :)

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come to think of it, it's brighter than my D10 on 3 lumen. I am very sure of that.

I would love to get a beam shot, but I only have a camera phone. I live my myself... don't have the luxury to buy one. And plus, this habit can get quite ahem... u know... expensive :shakehead

oronocova

Enlightened
I can't speak to the low but my iTP single mode is identical to my Maratac 3 mode on high.

ergotelis

Enlightened
I have one too and i really like it!:thumbsup:

I just took some amp readings. All with aaa nimh.

high: 0,87amp
med: 0,20amp
low: 0,02amp

edit: I did a lux measure test, it is about 830 lux/1m on high!Excellent performance!

So, if it is regulated then we can say that the runtimes posted by ITP are fair if we use a good aaa nimh battery.

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Bump!!
Anyone else?:poke:

Ok using a very unscientific bathroom ceiling bounce test comparing to my H501-Q5 headlamp which has a listed low of 3.3 lumens I am going to say the ITP 3-mode's low is just a bit lower. Maybe 2-3 lumens but it is so hard to tell. In any case seems like a workable low to me.

sabre7

Enlightened
I just received mine yesterday, but the low level (1.5 lumen) is as bright as my LOD Q4 low which stated ~8-10 lumen. Can anyone confirm that they got the same brightness on low level? Thanks.
Just got my iIP EOS 3 mode natural today, looks like the low is much lower than my LOD Q4, at least half

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought three single-mode lights, and they are very handy. A bit blue for my tastes, but hey, they do work! My family was quite impresssed by the amount of light shooting out of something the size of my ring finger.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered a natural one, most likely to use as a gift sometime down the road, you really can't beat the price...so I'm very curious as to the quality of these lights. Time will tell.

litetube

Enlightened
I have a 3mode and a single mode on the way.

I have to say though most seem to like the setup on the 3mode MED-LO-High, I dont. I woud rather have Hi-LO-MED or HI-MED-LO. I cant be the only one who wants max briteness from the get-go and I can tone it down if needed. Since I am not a Spec-OP warrior or Ninja, it's ok if I lose some nite adapted vision while transferring groceries from the car to the house in the dark. And having to stop and twist a light multiple times is a little annoying , but that is my preference so I went with ordering another single mode and will give up the flexibility of having the Lo-Med . I think my Dad will like the 3mode when flying.Its good to see others are going with the single mode also.

These little lites seem very well made to me. Being so tiny and light weight, I doubt they will stand up to being dropped from 20' repeatedly or being thrown against a wall. The wall thickness seems adequate, I dont see the threads breaking off. I wouldnt stick a 10440 in this thing just not enough mass for the heat . It gets hot on an Alkie!! But I get the feeling it will handle everyday carry well enough , as good as a Fenix EO1 or an ARC AAA. I am curious about the finish though and how well it will fair over a cpl months of daily carry.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
is it the same light as the maratac 1AAA... just branded differently?

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/240243

Can it be upgraded to a forward clicky by using a streamlight microstream body?

:thinking:

Near as I can tell yes it is the same light but with a few outside changes. As for the clicky I don't know but this would make it bigger. The iTP EOS is so small.