• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Burgundy Ion, Blue Ion, and Thor's Hammer holsters

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an :takeit: and timely :paypal: gets it. I'll eat the S&H & fees. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking. Not interested in trades at this time. I'll eat International S&H up to $8, after that it's on you. I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone who I determine may pose a fraud risk.

1) burgundy CR2 Ion, blue CR2 Ion, (2) Thor's Hammer Aeon/Ion holsters in blue, $210 SOLD

For those of you with a good memory, you'll probably recall there never was such a thing as a blue hard anodized Ion (at least I've never seen one). So what you're actually seeing is a blue Aeon with the guts/hardware of an Ion. I had a stainless Ion that I spent 2 minutes unthreading/swapping the LE's and split rings with my blue Aeon, resulting in a stainless Aeon and a blue Ion :grin2:. Both are in perfect shape, the only exception being the slightest of dings on the split-ring end of the blue one. Barely noticeable, and doesn't protrude through the anodization. Two Thor's Hammer holsters, both in blue, are also included. One is a side-by-side, and one is a single with saddlebag for spare CR2 cell. They're very nice but I'll never use them.

So you're getting a bone stock burgundy CR2 Ion, a blue Aeon with Ion guts/splitring (essentially an Ion with 'Muyshondt' branding), and two holsters. :D

Last edited:

Paa100

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Burgundy Ion, Blue Ion, and Thor's Hammer holsters

I'll take it/them

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it/them
You got it thx, PM sent :party:

Here's a few pics for ya... :whistle:

Though at first glance it would almost appear to be Ti, but I've included one of my previously owned Ti Aeon. You should be able to make out which is which.

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

P1010146.jpg

Paa100

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:
must sleeeeeeeep now!

Latest posts