• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Warm-white MC-E Mule

niner

Enlightened
I'm selling this to fund my new light.

This light is one of my favor. I have made a few for my friends. It is one of the shortest 123 clicky you can have, less than 2.75" long.

The LED is a JE5 warm white MC-E, driven by a FluPic at ~1.6A. With standard FluPic UI (V2.2), you will have multi-levels and more. I have filled the top of LE with V10 green glow-in-the-dark powder/epoxy. The beam is totally flood, as you may expected, but it is very useful and indoor, back yard, or just walk in the park use. With MC-E @1.6A, it has enough lumen to light up a big area.

The host is a Vital Gear 123 with clicky switch. As a package, it is one nice and tight light.

SOLD

I am not responsible for lost package. Postal insurance is optional at buyer's cost.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

Last edited:

niner

Enlightened
Re: FS: Warm-white MC-E Mule

What kind of head is that? It looks very nice! Also 1.6A at the battery right?

The head is Aleph Mule in Black anodized. 1.6A was actually measured at the LED, using a high precision DC clamp meter, with bench power supply set to 4.2V. FLuPic was modifed in the same way darkzero did (thanks will!). The current draw has a lot to do with the battery of choice. So the result may be different with different battery.

Gary123

Enlightened

I will take it. PM me with payment info.

Thanks.

Probably could have done the 2A mod, it would still be way under driven.

Last edited:

niner

Enlightened

I will take it. PM me with payment info.

Thanks.

Probably could have done the 2A mod, it would still be way under driven.

PM sent.

I believe 1.6A was picked as a good compromise between brightness, heat sinking and battery life.

Gary123

Enlightened

Yes, that's true with an RCR123. My 2A mod for a TI light is driven by an 17650.

And Papal is now sent.

Last edited: