Soldier III

redfernsoljah

Newly Enlightened
Hopefully the third time is a charm..

To keep it in the spirit of posting pictures and flashlights on a thread that was started at Click Here. I will keep to the rules of the forum and post our pictures here for all of you on the board. Enjoy the pictures!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

One of my favorite lights so far.
DSCN0632.jpg

This has been a savior on the darkest of night going to the Porta Johns. Now no wet feet is a good thing!

redfernsoljah

Newly Enlightened
Please do keep responses on topic so this thread does not get shut down.

DSCN0564.jpg

Me on a C130 I am the one with the Tats. I usually carry a Sure Fire 6P to the left of my Gerber multi tool on my body armor.

DSCN0566.jpg

Getting ready for a patrol with an MRAP Notice the FLIR Camera on the roof.

DSCN0596.jpg

A view to the gunners hatch

More Photos will be posted and definitely more flashlights in use! Thanks again for your good words!

Last edited:

gorn

Enlightened
My son, who has the same last name as you redfernsoljah, is in Afghanistan right now with the 501st PIR. He was in an MRAP that was hit with an IED. The MRAP was totally destroyed but he and his squad walked away from it. If they had been in a HumV I would have had to put the flag to half staff. I asked him last time I talked to him how the Solarforce I gave him was working out. He said he loves it, and that it hasn't failed to do anything he's needed it for.