• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: H22A's P7/MC-E HAIII "D" size heatsink FOR a "C" size heatsink

powerup93

Newly Enlightened
WTT: H22A's P7/MC-E HAIII "D" size heatsink FOR a "C" size heatsink

I have an unused H22A's P7/MC-E HAIII "D" size heatsink that I want to trade for a H22A HAIII "C" size heatsink. ONLY within USA.
progress.gif
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=2344898

bstrickler

Enlightened
Re: WTT: H22A's P7/MC-E HAIII "D" size heatsink FOR a "C" size heatsink

When I get mine in, I may trade you. I live in Tucson, Arizona 85747, if you want to check shipping estimate.

Do you know if the C Mag will fit 2 or 3 18650's (with internal boring, of course)? If it won't, I'll definitely trade you my HAIII C P7 heatsink for your HAIII D P7 heatsink. I have 2 D mags, but I ordered 1 D heatsink and 1 C one, in the hopes that a C Mag would fit 2 or 3 18650's.

~Brian

powerup93

Newly Enlightened

Hi, thanks for taking interest. I'm in Dallas, TX. By the way, what day did H22A send your heatsink off on, as he will have posted in his thread? It usually takes me about 10 days from when he posts that it shipped to my doorstep. I'm just curious about the wait time. I plan on shipping it like he does, ziplock back the heatsink and stuff it into a small padded envelope. Therefore it won't cost but $1 or $2. There's practically no way that it will get crushed or nicked as it travels lightly with other paper mail.

As for the 18650, I'm interested in doing that as well and as far as I have read/seen, only 2 18650 in series will work with - and that will take up ALL the space within the tube going all the way into the tail cap therefore needing the user to grind away the anodizing in the tailcap bottom or some other solution posted. Specifically, two unprotected 18650s should just fit in series while two protected 18650s will most likely need a "Downloads" mag C ring kit (~$20) or a "FM" wide/deep tail cap replacement (~$35). I think I might get the w/d tailcap sometime later but I'm working on a homemade keyring spacer and a parallel holder for two unprotected 18650s - much cheaper!

powerup93

Newly Enlightened

There is no way a C mag will fit a 3 18650s in a triangle pattern or in series. There is no space. A D mag will fit 3 18650s in a trinagle pattern if bored though.

bstrickler

Enlightened

Thank you, powerup93 :) 3x18650's is fine (in a D Mag) with me (better than 1 or 2 18650's). Definitely better than having to deal with buying a new Mag then finding out I can't do what I want with it, without having to spend more money than I have.

He shipped it on the 3rd of August. It wasn't in the mail as of Tuesday night, so it might be in the mailbox today *crosses fingers*. I will let you know, when I get home today.

~Brian

bstrickler

Enlightened

Here's the update:

It was delivered yesterday, but as I wasn't here yesterday, I couldnt sign for it, so I have to wait til tomorrow to get it.

I find it ironic that I bought from KD a week before DX, and DX was placed a week before the heatsinks, yet ALL 3 came the SAME day:thinking:, but I can't do anything without the heatsink, which is what required a signature. :thumbsdow

Talk a real crapper. Hopefully the USPS guy will take the signed re-delivery notice and leave the heatsink at the door if nobody ends up answering the door.

If all goes well, I will PM you tomorrow, and be able to get the heatsink shipped out by Monday.

~Brian

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in Keller, I've got H22H P7 "C" HAIII if you need it faster, I work at LUV and will be at work tonight.

We'll have to see your completed light at the next DFW Get-Together!!

powerup93

Newly Enlightened

Aircraft800 - I could really consider that. Please keep me on that list. I will find out what bstrickler has to say. I would rather go with the option of being within the same state, simply faster shipping, thats all.