Pelican M6, best price?

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, I was looking to see how much they are so I could determine a suitable light to trade it for.
I got one yesterday as a warranty replacement for a ProLite 4C that had a broken switch.

I tried it, it is very bright, but I think I'm just done with incandescent lights. I am spoiled by the color of LEDs.
So, I posted it in B/S/T. I figured a good equal price light to swap it for is a Streamlight Propolymer 3C LED.

Thanks for the input, guys.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya may wanna hold onto the light... No tellin' what crazy things McGizmo might do to it for some sort of drop-in 5W LS module...

moraino

Enlightened
Has anyone purchased from this supplier?
http://www.customcaseco.com/

Click on Product, Pelican flashlight...

$43.76US / $59.95 CDN Minimum pack 6 pcs???

Wow, is it true? It's seems you have to order thru phone call.

I live in Canada, looks like it's a canadian supplier also. That means no tax...

Henry

Overamp

Newly Enlightened
You want to get rid of it? I think it's Pelican's best looking light. I have a black one on order ($37) with a camo SF C2 from ebay. But I saw the silver one at Fry's ($59) so I want a silver one also. Somebody please, a 5 watt drop in for the M6.

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Overamp said:
Somebody please, a 5 watt drop in for the M6.

[/ QUOTE ]
McGizmo is working on this, I think.
Search the mods forum for PM6 5 watt.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Ok, here's what you need to do to find the best price.

First, do a Google search for "Pelican M6" and find your best price.

Second, Check in the "Cheers and Geers" forum to see if there are any comments about the vendor that you found.

That's how I became a flashaholic, did a Google search on "LED Flashlight". Found the LED Museum and from there a link to here. My budget has been blown ever since!