NiteCore EZAAA?

Spence

Enlightened
Is there any confirmation of an EZAAA coming to market soon?
Four 7's will not say and emails to NiteCore go unanswered.:confused:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
....Four 7's will not say and emails to NiteCore go unanswered.:confused:

When that happens, it might mean it's in the pipeline, but my gut feeling is telling me it might not happen. But I could be wrong and I hope I'll be. :shrug:

If EZ AA could be this small.... I can only imagine the size of EZ AAA. I bet if they really do produce EZ AAA, people will start asking for EZ 18650. :duh2:

grinsekatz

Newly Enlightened
When that happens, it might mean it's in the pipeline, but my gut feeling is telling me it might not happen. But I could be wrong and I hope I'll be. :shrug:

If EZ AA could be this small.... I can only imagine the size of EZ AAA. I bet if they really do produce EZ AAA, people will start asking for EZ 18650. :duh2:

Triple EZ 18650, please. :D

Alex

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would really like to see an EZ 2xAAA, size of a pen, with a clip. Runtime and brightness combined in a small package... it would find its way in my shirt pocket next to my pen.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would really like to see an EZ 2xAAA, size of a pen, with a clip. Runtime and brightness combined in a small package... it would find its way in my shirt pocket next to my pen.

Definitely something I would be interested in as well. Kind of like the streamlight version. Would definitely be a hit for someone in the medical field like myself.

if price was reasonable, sign me up too. $35-40 would have to be the tops for me.

I think that sounds like a fair price. They definitely would sell more if they do not hit the $40 mark for sure.