• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/WTT: Switch modified, Gunmetal Mag2D-OR-WTB: oem replacement Mag D switch

powerup93

Newly Enlightened
I have a switch modified, for use with a heatsink, Gunmetal Mag 2D with oem cammed reflector and bulbs/parts/etc. for sale at $13+cheapest shipping possible, great condition and less than a month old. OBO

OR

I want to buy a replacement Mag "D" switch for as cheap as possible so that I can return it for a Mag 2C. I'm open to trades as well.

powerup93

Newly Enlightened
Yes Nova, it is. I didn't know cross-posting was not allowed. If you go to the maglite site, and look at the 2D's colors, you will see bright silver and the other pewter-like gunmetal that I have.

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Hello powerup93. I just got a 1.5 magD/LED conversion project in parts and need a modified switch to replace the stock switch. There is an aluminum heatsink with light engine on the bottom side. The LE has 2 wires coming from it that I assume will connect with a modified switch? How is your switch modified/setup? May be can work some sort of trade. Let me know if interested. Evan