Did you notice...

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I noticed two newbies with MBs. One is about 30 miles from me so I can inspect it. Not sure where the other person is. BTW, as a service to any CPF member that buys it from the newbie in SoCal I will go inspect the MB for you if you would like.

arioch

Enlightened
I agree w/ yclo ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who knows... I don't know why somebody would sell their MaxaBeam in the first place... Then again, if they didn't want the MB, I don't know why they ended up with it... Except for maybe Nurseanne (received it as a gift), it really boggles my mind why somebody who's not passionate enough about the light would either have it, or then turn around and sell it...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

V8T,
who's the CA seller? I am about to send LarryK a lot of money in the mail, or somehow, first - for just ONE of his MBs (well there's a reason to sell one; you got an extra! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) - any body know Larry, or of him? (besides you, Larry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey V8T sounds like a high color temp LS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, that Nurseanne girl is in Laguna Nigel. I was hoping that no one would take it and I will get it at a bargain price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks Bart, but she seems to be looking for very top dollar -- LarryK's deal is looking better and better --( Larry you out there? I emailed you...)