Which Quark Titanium Did You Pre-Order?

Which Did You Pre-Order?

• Total voters

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just out of curiosity, which Quark Ti light did you pre-order? Let's take a head count...

icaruz

Newly Enlightened
Ordered 1*123 Tactical with clip :popcorn: although thinking of getting the AA too...:thinking:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol.... I knew this Poll's going to pop up soon. :D

Haz

Enlightened
Quark AA and Quark 2AA tactical

wanted to stay with AA battery only this time but wanted the higher output with 2aa and option to interchange heads and tails for different setups

chrisWELD

Newly Enlightened
Been toying with getting an AA since I got my reg123 clipped on pre-order.

Ti tipped me over the brink so I got a tac ti AA. Will probably get a 123 body too if available, and blue suede boots...

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol.... I knew this Poll's going to pop up soon. :D

:naughty:

I've been serious on what people would think is worthy of being titanium in their collection. Maybe someday soon ill change my mind and this poll will kind of push me towards the right direction... :thumbsup:

icaruz

Newly Enlightened
How much smaller is the 2x123 than the 2xAA? Is it small enough to EDC comfortably?

This is what i had in mind..should i get another AA*2 or 123*2? Afraid it will too long to be pocketed..:shrug:

Haz

Enlightened
This is what i had in mind..should i get another AA*2 or 123*2? Afraid it will too long to be pocketed..:shrug:

If you wish to use the same batteries and carry at the same time, i think you should go for the 123*2, since you have ordered single one, that way you only need to carry 1 type of batteries when travelling, camping etc, instead of 2.

The AA*2 will be much longer, i don't think it will pocket carry as comfortable, but considering you will have the 123 already, you probably don't need 2 the same size because you can carry the AA*2 in a bag and the good thing is that it use common to find AA batteries.

icaruz

Newly Enlightened
If you wish to use the same batteries and carry at the same time, i think you should go for the 123*2, since you have ordered single one, that way you only need to carry 1 type of batteries when travelling, camping etc, instead of 2.

The AA*2 will be much longer, i don't think it will pocket carry as comfortable, but considering you will have the 123 already, you probably don't need 2 the same size because you can carry the AA*2 in a bag and the good thing is that it use common to find AA batteries.

Hmm..its really hard to decide..might just get both..or maybe only the 123*2 body if 47 decides to sell body only..;)

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm..its really hard to decide..might just get both..or maybe only the 123*2 body if 47 decides to sell body only..;)

Remember... the 123*2 cannot be lego'ed like the other Quarks. It is the only light in the series that uses a different head...

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 cr123 batteries exceed the 4.2v max on the regular heads that the other Quarks use (AA, 2xAA,123). The 123*2 head's max voltage is 9v+ I forget the decimal. Since one cr123 battery can range from 3.0v-3.7v...times 2...