Fans of Showtime's Dexter series - a flashlight?

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whilst googling around I came across this pre-sale 'Dexter' flashlight, unfortunately it seems to be a multi (5mm LED) emitter design powered by the ominous 3 x AAA format, Showtime's offering them HERE, being a huge Dexter fan I'd likely consider it but it seems they won't be offered with international shipping options :(

dexterflashlight.jpg

The host looks like it could have at least some potential :grin2:

Any thoughts? :thinking:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish it comes in a long wooden case, filled with blood sample glass plates that act as filters. :laughing: But then again, the multi emitter is :shakehead

Coaster

Newly Enlightened
If Dexter runs out of criminals he should go after people who make multi 5mm led lights with 3 AAA carriers. :devil:

R@ndom

Enlightened
Re-Watching seasons 1-3 of Dexter lately. I'm noticing lots of M3s, and M1s in many scenes.
Before joining this forum, I didn't pay attention, but there's a ton a scenes with tactical lights. Adds a little fun to the re-watch.

:crazy:

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
All right, I'll bite.

Who or what was "Dexter"?

Wasn't he an 80's US sitcom child star? No, that was "Webster".

And Lord Ted was the Freddie Flintoff of his era, but we won't talk about that as we're getting our ar$es kicked as I type this. Again.

I give up.

Coaster

Newly Enlightened
All right, I'll bite.

And Lord Ted was the Freddie Flintoff of his era, but we won't talk about that as we're getting our ar$es kicked as I type this. Again.

I give up.

Dexter is a series on Showtime. He's a serial killer that only kills criminals. It's a good show, and the intro itself should win an award IMHO.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dexter is a series on Showtime. He's a serial killer that only kills criminals. It's a good show, and the intro itself should win an award IMHO.

AND... he's a cop himself. Not really, he works in the department as a forensics expert and his specialty is...... blood (surprise surprise).

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
All right, I'll bite.

I give up.

That's the first time I've seen cricket mentioned on these forums! Well done - I drove past the Oval today - Just as a BIG cheer went up - Ashes to ashes. Wished I could have been inside joining in.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
All right, I'll bite.

Wasn't he an 80's US sitcom child star? No,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_Morgan

I'd strongly recommend season one. It follows the original book. After that they make up their own storylines. Season one and two resolve their issues at the end of the season rather than ending with a cliffhanger. I'm still working my way through season three on DVD. It's not too bad, but the series feels more and more like a soap opera as it moves along.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
If Dexter runs out of criminals he should go after people who make multi 5mm led lights with 3 AAA carriers. :devil:

What are you saying people who create showerhead LED lights with 3 x AAA carriers aren't criminals? :p

Looking forward to the next season (here) so no spoilers please! :D