• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded Custom SureFire 6PD

cfromc

Enlightened
I'm clearing out some stuff that is gathering dust and this will be the first of 2 or 3 lights to go. This started life as a SureFire 6PD then is was stripped and polished by member GenEric808. I also had a Z41 tailcap done to go with it. This is a true 6PD with the Z59 clicky switch and crenellated bezel. It also comes with a P61 lamp with less than 5 minutes on it. The light made it from my dresser to my safe and back and forth but hasn't been taken out of the house. I think it must have rubbed against something in the safe because there are some rub marks and light scratching on the bezel and tailcap. I don't know how easy these can be polished off.

I'm looking for $125 for the complete light and the extra Z41, shipped US. I will ship International for additional shipping. Paypal or USPS MO. I can take some full sized pictures and email them upon request.
IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

Last edited:

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Re: Custom SureFire 6PD

cfromc, great, looking light... also very rare - only seen two of these up for sale since GenEric808 stopped offering his polishing service. If I didn't already have one, I would pick this up. Best of luck with your sale!

cfromc

Enlightened

cfromc, great, looking light... also very rare - only seen two of these up for sale since GenEric808 stopped offering his polishing service. If I didn't already have one, I would pick this up. Best of luck with your sale!

Thank you RGB. I'm already regretting it but its time to change the mix a little and finance some new lights.

cfromc

Enlightened

Will consider trade for New E2DL, New U2, or New/Almost new U2A