• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Custom Green 3D Mag w/P7

cfromc

Enlightened
This was a prototype color that was shown to CPF for orders. After that one was made I took orders for 9 more lights in that color, only one was a stock "D" size Maglite and that other one was a 2D. There were a couple 2AAs made and a 3AA and the rest were custom lights. Another 3D was made for a friend so this is one of two. It has a custom Talon bezel and a custom glass breaker tailcap on the end. It comes with the host including the body, custom bezel, head, custom tailcap and window, plus a cut-down switch (pedestal removed), custom heatsink and a new P7 LED for $120. I bought the heat sink on CPF and I bought an MC-E also. The MC-E was defective so the seller sent me a new P7. The MC-E is still installed in the heatsink and will be included. The MC-E works but two of the four dies are burnt out. The P7 can be installed and used with 3 1.2V rechargeable batteries.

The light has been on my dresser and used in the house for about 2 minutes. It is basically new although there is one small anodizing imperfection, a short line 1/4" long. It can be seen to the left of the switch on the first picture.

I'm looking for $125 shipped US via insured priority or will ship intl for additional shipping.

Light in forefront:
greenmag3.jpg

greenmag4.jpg

Tailcap used:
IMG_1208%20small.jpg

Last edited:

cfromc

Enlightened
Re: Custom Green 3D Mag w/P7

A couple more pictures. Light includes heat sink compound, 2-stage thermal epoxy, and new P7. One of the 2-stage epoxy compounds turned yellow, since I have no use for it I don't know if that means anything. Price dropped to $120 also.
IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

cfromc

Enlightened
Re: Custom Green 3D Mag w/P7

BTW, light does work with the MC-E that is installed, on Alky batteries, but 2 of the 4 dies don't work. It gives a lot of light but there is a bat-wing pattern.