Battery Saver Flash light

davo123

Newly Enlightened
BATTERY SAVERS>>>
Has anyone seen this cool new flashlight called the Shake Lite. It automatically shuts "off" if you leave it "on" after two minutes. You just "Shake" it to turn it back "on".

It's from a company called Battery Savers. check it out. Let me know what you think.

I know I've accidentally left my flashlight on several times and I'm a battery nut.
http://www.batterysavers.com/shake-lite.htm

Big-Dave

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
From one battery nut to another:
Think it also needs some LEDs
grin.gif

davo123

Newly Enlightened
Do you know what the LED configuration is to equal that of a three cell .500mA bulb. I want to try to make one. Where do I start.

Thanks

Size15's

Flashaholic
I've got my Moderator's Hat on...

The LED Forum is more suitable for LED related questions.

Why not post your question there?

This thread will remain here in the Flashlight Forum for discussion relating to the Battery Savers Shake Lite.

Thanks!

Al

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it`s a neat idea. Maybe a little pricey though. I agree with the idea of converting it to LED, maybe three, then change the off time to...hmm maybe 5 minutes?
Of course it would need to have three cells to use white LEd`s...might push the final cost up to high though. Still...neat. Al`s right though...if you post on the other side your likley to get more thoughts about converting...but most of us flashlighter`s like both.
grin.gif