Parts for Eddie Bauer 'Legend' 3D???

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Parts for Eddie Bauer \'Legend\' 3D???

I presume it is a Brinkman (Legend kinda gives it away). It is an aluminum 3D with a bright finish, rubber hand area in the middle about 5-6 inches long, rubber surrounding the head right out near the lense maybe 1/2 inch wide. Adjustable focus.

I bought it some years ago, most likely at Walmart, and it has sat neglected in the tool chest at Dads house. The switch no longer works (clicks) but does move, the rubber over the switch (ala Mag) deteriorated badly and although the three Energizers that were in it didn't leak, some prior batteries did.

If I knew more about it, I could probably mod it... but if I can get new 'guts' that would save it.

MIGHT let it go to one of the modders here....

If my digital camera makes it back from buddies daughters birthday party (he is the one that has it about 95% of the time - might keep it today) I will be able to email pics to someone.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Parts for Eddie Bauer \'Legend\' 3D???

Legend Lights was Don Keller's old company, which was bought out by Brinkmann...That light is still in production...

--dan

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

Well just for jolies I did both Yahoo and Google searches for both 'brinkman flashlight' and 'brinkman legend'. They turned up nothing besides Rebel, LX, and some Spotlights.

I don't REALLY need it fixed, or even replaced.

Just thought I would ask.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast

PJS

Try your seach for Brinkmann with 2 n's in Brinkmann. You might get more hits.

I'm not being a smartass. I did the same thing at first.