DECIDED TO ORDER AND .

SHINER

Newly Enlightened
Got them in yesterday.
Lets see.
Streamlight trident,Black Diamond moonlight headlamp.Blackdiamond gemini headlamp.Lightwave illuminator.Twintask.Tasklight.2 ultra bright led headlight.
Streamlight Clip Mate green led.And last for now Shorelite VX1.
DOES THIS MEAN I am A addict?

freewheelin'

Enlightened
Yup, you got the addiction. Its all downhill fom here.
Welcome, buy em all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shiner,

Welcome to CPF. Stick around -- talk a little, listen a little, and enjoy the fun. It gets better every day.

Paul

freeze12

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF!! Now Your next thing to do (since You are now a light adddict) is to buy a mod...maybe one of Wayne's "Electrolumen's" now with that done You will surely be addicted!!! Oh Yeh.... and the Wife pissed off at Ya!! :)

SHINER

Newly Enlightened
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.She already is.Well she just looked at me and said FLASHLIGHTS!!!!!!!.Ya'll all know that kinda look.Like I have done went and fell off my rocker.She wants A horse ,I said buy A light ,they're cheaper.HAAAAAAAAAA.
Where can I see A picture of wayne's Electrolumens?

Later ya'll.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, go for the Blaster VI, no resistance! You can't go wrong with that one and the price is right for a totally custom made flashlight.

robk

Enlightened
I don't think we know enough about the life expectency of a 5W LS to run it "wide open" with no resistor. I have one driven by 6 NiMH AA's and 0.5 ohms and it draws a little over 1A on a fresh charge. I don't think it would be healthy for the LS to draw much more!
Just my $0.02
Rob

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF, Shiner!

I see you have made a nice start down the road of flashlight addiction. Five headlamps in that collection, huh? I have a fascination with headlamps myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have been thinking about one of those moonlights, and the Gemini is looking nice, also