"An Updated Olight M20?"

TOQ

Newly Enlightened
I have been thinking about ordering the M30 to give me a few more lumens than my current M20 however upon seeing the new Titanium version of the M20 with 500 lumens I am wondering if Olight might be considering releasing a regular version of this light anytime soon? I love the M20s size and it does the job nicely for me but it would be nice to have the same sized light with double the lumen output without breaking the old piggy bank. So if anyone has any inside info as to whether there is a chance we will see a 500 lumen M20 in standard form, please by all means let the info loose if you will or can at this time...............

Light Me Up Scotty............Terry

TOQ

Newly Enlightened
I can't believe that "someone" out there isn't tuned in to what's going on at Olight and whether or not a standard M20 with 500 lumens may be in the wings shortly? Perhaps this is one of those well kept secrets that nobody knows about until Olight announces it.........???

Light Me Up Scotty............Terry

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seeing as they haven't released the Ti version yet, I highly doubt that they would release info regarding a speculated re-emitted design of a light that is already doing so well, in it's current design.