N00b questions?

Caesis

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone answer a few of my noobish questions?

- What's EDC stand for?

- What's the difference between Ra clicky, reverse clicky, and forward clicky?

- What's the point of 123s? They seem to be a weaker version of a AA ... Why can't people just use AAs and AAAs?

- What exactly is a bezel, and how does it affect the light?

- O-rings? They do ... what?

Thank you for your time
- Caesis

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
EDC= every day carry.

Ra Clicky= is a name of a flashlight (ra lights is the manufacturer, clicky is the lights name)

Foward clicky= half press the button and you get momentary light output as long as you keep pressing it. you turn the light ON by fully pressing the button till it "clicks"

Reverse clicky= no momentary.. only turns light on when you push it all the way till it "clicks" (when its on, then you can change modes by half pressing the button.)

cr123= 3.0v, and they actually have more output than aa.. because of the increased voltage. also shorter battery =smaller size.

(ppl whom know about electronics may answer this better.. milliamps and voltage =watthours or something like that.. 2500mah*1.5v is less than 1500mah*3.0v)

bezel= the front part/head of the light that has the bulb/ledmodule, reflector, lense etc.

o-rings= same thing as they do in every other part of mechanical field. they act as sealer. keeps the water/debris and even sometimes air, out of the parts that are not resistant for them.. like electronics + water is hardly ever a good idea. corrosion etc.

hmm.. i think i am right.. not sure.. but this is what i think these mean.. hahah..