Quark clip

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, it won't work with the Fenix lights...the Quark clips don't just "clip on" they fit in a groove built in to the light, then a ring screws down over the attachment point of the clip to keep it securely in place.

3wolves

Newly Enlightened
Nope, it won't work with the Fenix lights...the Quark clips don't just "clip on" they fit in a groove built in to the light, then a ring screws down over the attachment point of the clip to keep it securely in place.

Are there any aftermarket clips that will?

prof

Enlightened
Not that I know of, but you could try a minimag clip or a clip from an infinity ultra or something. I'd personally like a different clip for the quark. It's a great light but with the AA battery tube, the clip does not seem great. Carried bezel up, too much of the light extends from the pocket. Carried bezel down, the clip rubs on the head of the light and makes it difficult to turn. Otherwise it's a good clip.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
It doesn't clip onto the light. It is held on with a screw collar.

It clips and gets held more securely by the collar. I just tried it on my L2T, it's a perfect fit, however I'd use something to give it a little more friction, maybe shrink wrap or electric tape and the clip would need to be bent more toward the body. It would go below the tailcap and make contact on the other side of the body where the body diameter is wider, if that makes sense.

xenonk

Enlightened
The clip on my QAA definitely had a noticeable grip on the body when I removed it, but I don't think I'd trust it on its own without the collar.

I removed it for exactly the reasons prof mentioned. It doesn't suit the AA body, IMHO.