• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SuperFlashlight III, Mint

SOLD: my SuperFlashlight III, absolutely mint. Perfect, pristine, shelf queen condition. Perfectly matched anodizing, centered emitter, absolutely flawless in every regard. I've even inspected it under a magnifying glass. It might be the most perfect specimen you will ever encounter. I believe it's Lux III and has a McR38 OP reflector. The beam is very nice.

Just received it from its most recent owner, hornady708, and now available yet again. Offering it up for less than it's ever been offered. PayPal only (no e-checks), I eat any PayPal fees, and shipping to anywhere in the world is included in the price.

$325 shipped, SOLD.

First pic used without permission from hornady708 (hope you don't mind, Eric):

eld6081.jpg

IMG_4571.jpg

Last edited:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SuperFlashlight III, Mint

You mean... you sold it... and then you bought it back again?

That doesn't sound like something you would do! :D :poke:

BTW, that light is beee uuu tee ful! Tempting. Never had one.

R-

Flipside

Enlightened

Does it come with the frequent flier miles that it has racked up traversing the globe? :D

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm always on the bandwagon trying to get this sold/bought...who knows what anymore??? It's a nice light that has becoem an orphan of sorts. Now why doesn't someone just give it a nice, permanent home?:p

Karl

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've always liked the looks of these lights. I've seen this one in person and the machine work is absolutely incredible.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I've got five of them (various iterations) and, I generally don't collect FIVE of any light! Do I like 'em? Yup, unlike "Dad" (poor old fellow, musta got tetched in the head! ) I won't sell mine so, if yer waitin' for me to put them up here, I sure do hope you're not holding your breath!

I've said before, one of the classic designs, metalwork by TNC, design and build by none other than arcmania, our very own Michael Jordon (nope, not the basketball guy....the FLASHLIGHT guy!!!).

Karl

hornady708

Enlightened

I must say, whoever took that first picture has some real talent:crackup:

In all honesty it doesn't even come close to doing justice to this light!

Barbarian

Enlightened

Wow, what a very detailed beauty.

Good luck with your sale Troy.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Buy it Cyberspyder, you'll be amazed with this light--amazing build and great design. These are few and far between in a for sale status. Usually folks are looking for them.

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well....that is a inhibiting factor however, there is always the possibility of funds transfer...:whistle: Give it some thought!:thinking:

Karl