Liteflux lf2xt question..?

Darkspark

Newly Enlightened
Is the Liteflux lf2xt just a mass production version of the Arcmania Extreme III Programmable? If so, which one is more desirable and where can i purchase either? Cause i think i want a sweet AAA light like this.:naughty::)

...or am i on glue...

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sir Lightalot

Enlightened
No, the Extreme III uses a twisty interface like the previous generation LF2X or LF2. In fact its nearly identical to the LF2X cept' for the led and tail section. The LF2XT uses an electronic clicky switch just like the LF5XT/3XT.

I think I speak for many when I say the LF2XT is much more useful and much better value than the Extreme. :cool:

As to where you can buy one, EliteLed is good if you're in the US or either sales threads by kuku427 or LED Cool in the Dealer's Corner of the Marketplace here.

Last edited:

bexamous

Newly Enlightened
BTW don't forget about EliteLED.com. I got my first LF2XT from Kuku and it took about a week(?) to get here, order second from EliteLED and got it next day. Cost is about same I think from either. EliteLED is in CA rather than overseas.

Darkspark

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys! How's the fit n' finish of the Liteflux compared to the Arcmania? Isn't the Arcmania like custom or something?

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTW don't forget about EliteLED.com. I got my first LF2XT from Kuku and it took about a week(?) to get here, order second from EliteLED and got it next day. Cost is about same I think from either. EliteLED is in CA rather than overseas.

Dammit! I wish I would have known this... I am still waiting for mine in the mail. I don't think it his the USA yet :shakehead
Does he charge for shipping?

Last edited:

hotlight

Enlightened

I ordered thru kuku because he is gonna install the sapphire glass, and make sure the pill doesn;t rattle....... maybe they're good to go from the factory(with the newer/thicker o-rings), but you can't beat the reassurance of having a light that is ready to go out of the box(like it should be) and has been inspected by someone who knows what they are doing, unlike me.

I could be wrong going thru him as I haven't recieved the light yet.

the week or two its gonna take is killing me tho....

edit: think eliteled is like $4 more due to shipping.($60+$6 shipping+tax if in CA)

Last edited:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered thru kuku because he is gonna install the sapphire glass, and make sure the pill doesn;t rattle....... maybe they're good to go from the factory(with the newer/thicker o-rings), but you can't beat the reassurance of having a light that is ready to go out of the box(like it should be) and has been inspected by someone who knows what they are doing, unlike me.

I could be wrong going thru him as I haven't recieved the light yet.

the week or two its gonna take is killing me tho....

edit: think eliteled is like $4 more due to shipping.($60+$6 shipping+tax if in CA)

I'm sure it's worth the wait. Plus that is $4 towards my next flashlight purchase. :naughty:

LED Cool

Enlightened
Hey CaNo,

i hope you will get your LF2XT this week.
key in your registered airmail number in the USPS link below and if your number appears in the search result, that means the package is in USA where the registered number bar code has been scanned into USPS computer system.

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm?from=global&page=0035trackandconfirm

Hi DarkSpark,
fit and finish on the LF2XT is on par with the extreme III. CPF popular reviewer, selfbuilt, has a LF2XT review in the CPF review section.

khoo

bexamous

Newly Enlightened
EliteLED is $5 tax in CA and free shipping, or no tax and $6 shipping elsewhere, something like that. I'm in CA ordered it at like 2am one day and it was delivered 30 hours later. Plus it was easy to order a couple extra AW 10440s.

But yeah I ordered one form Kuku to get sapphire glass and probably will again when he gets the next round of titanium tubes. For the generic light though. EliteLED also still has stock of R2 lights but charges alot extra. I couldn't find anyone else with R2 ones so your kinda screwed into paying $15 extra if you really want it.

strinq

Enlightened
Just a testimony from a happy liteflux user, get one!
:)
hardly even feel it in my pocket and the tint is nice plus with all the programming i'm sure u'll find something that suits ur taste.

hotlight

Enlightened
I'm sure it's worth the wait. Plus that is $4 towards my next flashlight purchase. :naughty:

Shoot, that $4 would be going to my CC payment.(instead I spent $8 more and got the sapphire lens)

EliteLED is $5 tax in CA and free shipping, or no tax and $6 shipping elsewhere, something like that. I'm in CA ordered it at like 2am one day and it was delivered 30 hours later. Plus it was easy to order a couple extra AW 10440s.

But yeah I ordered one form Kuku to get sapphire glass and probably will again when he gets the next round of titanium tubes.

thanks for letting us know about their policy.....
fortunately and unfortunately I'm also thinking of getting the Ti tube with the tritium with the sapphire-the whole enchilada, I'll see how I like my lf2xt first.

Just a testimony from a happy liteflux user, get one!
:)
hardly even feel it in my pocket and the tint is nice plus with all the programming i'm sure u'll find something that suits ur taste.

thanks for the testimony..... gets me more anxious tho.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey CaNo,

i hope you will get your LF2XT this week.
key in your registered airmail number in the USPS link below and if your number appears in the search result, that means the package is in USA where the registered number bar code has been scanned into USPS computer system.

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm?from=global&page=0035trackandconfirm

khoo

I had received this following message:

Service(s): Registered Mail™

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

So I guess I still have a little bit more waiting to do... :sigh:

sygyzy

Enlightened
Can anyone give more details about the ordering options for the LF2XT? I am not aware of the sapphire glass, tritium, or titanium case. Is it somewhere in this marketplace link?

I am in CA. Would it be best to order from EliteLED?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Great service from EliteLED. The other day I received a letter from them with 2 o-rings inside. I'd forgotten they had planned to send them out.

Geoff

hotlight

Enlightened
Can anyone give more details about the ordering options for the LF2XT? I am not aware of the sapphire glass, tritium, or titanium case. Is it somewhere in this marketplace link?

I am in CA. Would it be best to order from EliteLED?

the sapphire, tritium and ti tube is only thru kuku427......all three of those items are "aftermarket"/not made by liteflux(I think)
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=197811

the link you provided is thru another dealer: LEDCool

and eliteled.com is another dealer that is located in CA.

if you want it in a day or two, then yes, order thru eliteled.com

the other two dealers are located outside US and will take a week or so to recieve the light.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
the sapphire, tritium and ti tube is only thru kuku427......all three of those items are "aftermarket"/not made by liteflux(I think)
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=197811

the link you provided is thru another dealer: LEDCool

and eliteled.com is another dealer that is located in CA.

if you want it in a day or two, then yes, order thru eliteled.com

the other two dealers are located outside US and will take a week or so to recieve the light.

Now I am thinking I should just have paid the $4-$6 so I could be playing and using the light at this moment... BAH! :shakehead

Latest posts