My first Surefire E1 :)

pahl

Enlightened
I got my first Surefire E1 today (thanks guncollector)
Wow is it small. My G2 does not seem so small anymore.
As I wait for it to get dark out I have been going around the house lighting up dark spots. Like the basement, attic and bathroom. Now I know it's not going to be as bright outside for long distances like my G2 or 8nx, but I mainly plan on using it for close up work.

Damn, this flashlight thing is getting to be like knives for me. Everytime I get a new light I think "this is the one".

Now what's next?
The E2 outdoor looks cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Pahl,
The E1 is a very cool light indeed. I put a KL1 on mine and I like it real well, not as white as my LS's but very cool just the same. I even like it with the incandescant bezel on. Bright little sucka for the size of it. I love all my lights and will raise them as one of my own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Doug

freewheelin'

Enlightened
My E1E is my favorite EDC and it will trhow an amazing distance for a truly tiny light.
Enjoy. and for what its worth the E2O is a great light too and if you put an MN03 in it you got an E2. Or if you find an E2 at a good price put an MN02 in it and you get an E2O. One of the few times in this addiction youdon't have to "buy em both" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.