found: recommend a holster please

worldedit

Enlightened
Im looking for a holster that is small and comfortable to carry. It should hold my Leatherman Juice (83x30x12mm) and a small light like my LF3XT (80x22mm), maybe some money and credit cards too. The stuff needs to be neld secure with no chance to loose it. Thanks for your help

Worldedit

Last edited:

worldedit

Enlightened
Re: recommend a holster please

Custom leather holsters are not my style and budget, but thanks for the suggestion.

Ripoffs dont have exactly what i was looking for but close. Just ordered a co-7 over ebay. Hope it will fit.

worldedit

Enlightened
I found the maxpedition triad too. Its to big, otherwise its perfect. I hope they will make a smaller version sometimes.

A waist pouch is out of the question. They have a rather bad image around here. Dont want my coolness factor to drop ;)

worldedit

Enlightened
The Ripoffs holster is here. It looks good so far, but the pocket where a mini Mag should go is to small for my LF3XT. Any ideas how to widen it a little. I might have to cut it open and stitch a spacer in it.

worldedit

Enlightened
I did. Now i can just get a P3D in it, but its hard getting it out again. Now way for the LF3XT. I need to be able to get it out quick or i could just put it in the backpack.