• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FM Megalennium - COMPLETE (2 sets (6) 18650 laptop batteries) - Price Drop $275

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
[FONT=&quot]SOLD Selling FM Megalennium, complete with AW 3 level soft start switch installed, MN socket with WA1185 installed (~10 minutes run time), head from M6, and lanyard ring with lanyard from M6.[/FONT]

Link below is to the original sales thread for the body (you needed a switch (AW 3 level switch for this body), MN socket & bulb, and head).

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/226469&highlight=megalennium

I bought Megalennium #59 on list (they are not numbered – just noting I am original owner). To be completely honest I did have some connectivity issues in the beginning with the light (search under nfetterly) as did some people in the second batch (1st batch went up to #50). It fixed itself – but it appears the issue is in the connection at the negative end of the batteries (other people had problems as well). If problem continues a small piece of solder on the brass contact would solve it permanently (note - problem has gone away for me).

These don't appear to come up too often. I'm trying to simplify my lights and this is one I just don't use. The light is in very good shape, the ano match between the head and the body is very good. There are a few pinhead size missing specks of ano – 3 that I found on the head (2 are on bezel ring, one is larger than pinhead) and 1 on the body – but you need to look hard to find them (hard to photograph indoors with P&S - if doesn't sell in next day or 2 I'll take photos outdoors with Macro lens).

This now includes 2 sets (6) of 18650 Panasonic 18650s (CGR18650A) "harvested" out of a dell laptop battery (they accept & hold charge). Would presume these to be "unprotected" and I have not used these with the light.

632961949_xAdrD-M.jpg

Selling Shipped with delivery confirmation & Paypalled (no e-check) in the USA for $325 $300 $275 Last price drop, I keep it if it doesn't sell.
First to say "I'll take it" in the thread and send PP to nfetterly{at}gmail{dot}com (you know replace {at} with @ and {dot} with . gets the light
Once I drop it off at the post office – it's yours – if you want insurance that is your decision.

I would rather not part out the light. Only trades I'd be interested in (I think) are McGizmo oil slick mule or something in Al Slate. Maybe Sebenza

629832424_As69R-M.jpg

629833637_CGzjC-M.jpg

I will ship to most of the world for estimated actual cost (from USPS on-line calculator) plus $10 – the reason for this is that often my estimate is low. No delivery confirmation, once I drop it off at the post office it's yours – insurance is available at the cost from the post office.

Last edited:

smopoim86

Enlightened
Re: FS FM Megalennium - COMPLETE

hmm, i havn't seen many of these for sale, but i think this is the second one for sell right now. Once again.... I wish i had the money for it...

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS FM Megalennium - COMPLETE

Yep, for full information, Senna94 has one for sale - little different than mine - he's got a bezel from FM & includes a set of batteries. I believe he's also open to trades - I'm not unless you have something in a McGizmo (oil slick mule I would be open to, or something in Al Slate)

This now includes 2 sets (6) of 18650 Panasonic 18650s (CGR18650A) "harvested" (accepts & holds charge) out of a dell laptop battery. Would presume these to be "unprotected" and I have not used these with the light.

632961949_xAdrD-M.jpg

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS FM Megalennium - COMPLETE (2 sets (6) 18650 laptop batteries added)

Well it looks like I picked a bad time to put mine up for sale. Now there are 3 of them listed! :ohgeez:

I'll give this a last bump for a while and I'll probably re-list it when the darkness :candle: starts to come earlier in the Northern Hemisphere....

Or maybe I'll just keep it! :twothumbs

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well it looks like I picked a bad time to put mine up for sale. Now there are 3 of them listed! :ohgeez:

I'll give this a last bump for a while and I'll probably re-list it when the darkness :candle: starts to come earlier in the Northern Hemisphere....

Or maybe I'll just keep it! :twothumbs

+1 :thinking:

BSBG

Enlightened

These are awesome lights - all of them. Sadly, cash seems to be in short supply or I would be being another one...

:confused:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS FM Megalennium - COMPLETE (2 sets (6) 18650 laptop batteries) - Price Drop $27

An awesome deal, I'd love to have it but I'm saving money for the Tri-V.

stienke

Enlightened
Re: FS FM Megalennium - COMPLETE (2 sets (6) 18650 laptop batteries) - Price Drop $27

I can't believe it's still here , I have the same setup and I love it.
These body's are discontinued and hard to find.

Good luck with your sale , and a free bump!:thumbsup:

smopoim86

Enlightened

:takeit:Per PMs

:paypal: Woot, I'm getting a Megalennium

Last edited: