• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired JHanko Titanium Nitecore D10, Titanium Krypto-lite,La Petitie Killer

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Titanium Nitecore D10 and been carried some (never with anything) and has some minor scratches. I purchased it from this thread.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/234741

I will include 2 14500 AW batteries.

Asking $420 Sold to Natbyte shipped.

My pictures are bad, raining outside:(

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0966.jpg

DSCN0967.jpg

Titanium Krypto-lite with green tritium.
Each piece is individually machined and finished out of solid 6al-4v Titanium rod stock with a standard perforated finish. They are center drilled and fitted with a 3 x23 mm trit vial and the top post is cross drilled to accept a color matched split ring. They are finsihed off with a Krypto-lite end stamp.

Asking $113 shipped.

DSCN0972.jpg

La Petitie Killer , from this thead. Mint uncarried with some batteries.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/201086

Asking $80 shipped.

DSCN0971.jpg

Last edited:

Natbyte

Newly Enlightened
I'll take the JHanko Titanium Nitecore D10, if you will ship to the UK, more than happy to pay the additional for insured international shipping.

Cheers

Nathan

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Titanium Krypto-lite with green tritium.

I would love to take that off your hands. :thumbsup: A little info first though please.
I go get that McGizmo clip too right? Is it possible for me to put in another tritium down the road or is it sealed forever?
I have never heard of Krypto-lite before, got any more info or links for me?

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
I'll take the Krypto-lite! I'm going to be away from the computer for the next few hours, but I will send you a PM later this evening.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's just the tritium light not the clip. The guy that makes them is on USN.
Looks like it may be spoken for by Incidentalist

Incidentalist

Enlightened
It's ok if the Sarge would still like to claim it, but I'll definitely grab it if he declines.

I've seen moemans Krypto-lite and I've been wanting one to put on my keychain since it seems a bit more rugged than the ones I got from B@rt (which, in their defense, are brighter). I'm registered over at USN but have never figured out the rules (or posted enough) to gain access to many of the areas over there. Glad to see one pop up over here. :thumbsup:

Mike