Check your avatar

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys might want to check your avatars for unintended perceptions, etc.....

Just had a guy on another forum tell me mine looked like PacMan eating Sean Connery. Hard to type I'm still laughing so hard.....

Patriot

Flashaholic
I am definitely not a hot blonde.

Dang, you mean I was being so nice all this time for nothing?! .....and no, I'm not really Lightning Mcqueen.

P.S. BIGIRON, you always reminded me of a guy who I worked with for 10 years who was in the Marine Corps and who also liked N frame Smith & Wesson's. Sometimes when I go to comment about something, I have it in my head that you like to shoot "hand cannons".... but then I remember you're not the guy.

The PacMan comment is hilarious though...lol.

Last edited:

LEDobsession

Enlightened
You guys might want to check your avatars for unintended perceptions, etc.....

Just had a guy on another forum tell me mine looked like PacMan eating Sean Connery. Hard to type I'm still laughing so hard.....

Yeah, him or Nick Nolte. Thats who I originally thought was being eaten here.

Hey, my avatar kinda looks like some sort of robot or something now that I think of it.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Hey, my avatar kinda looks like some sort of robot or something now that I think of it.

You're avatar always reminded me of the alien looking light arrays on submersible research vessels, like the kind with robotic arms for manipulating objects from inside the submarine. To this day I don't know what exactly your avatar is...lol.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Patriot. That is my real "call" i.e. nickname, not just a screen name. And it has everything to do with hand cannons.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what I gather, the gentleman pictured in BigIron's avatar is one of the most intelligent, handsome, rugged and engaging individuals you could meet.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
My avatar really has nothing to do with flashlights. Is it time for a change? BTW, I'm only a couple of hundred points away from my next star. Yay!

Latest posts