• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Customs (III) CLOSED

donn_

Flashaholic
Thread Closed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sold or Traded

Here's a stunning Ti Aleph 1 clone, produced by Erin0919 and re-machined to my specs by one of CPF's most talented Ti Grinders.

The surface of the light has been scoured of knurling and re-decorated in tasteful fashion. The fit of all parts has been refined, and a custom smooth Ti bezel ring has been added.

The light is turnkey, and includes lens, reflector, o-rings, McClicky switch and Seoul P4 GDuP light engine. Just add battery (single RCR123).
$420 + PPI **TRADED**

Aleph 19 clone, by erinO919, flame anodized by lumafist. Words (and photos) can't do this light justice. The subtle coloration is exceeded only by the quality of construction. This is a complete light, with a Cree XR-E/DownBoy750 light engine.$300 + PPI **SOLD**

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Ti Customs (III)

bump2-2.gif

fyrstormer

Banned

They sure look pretty. What's flame anodizing?

Also, you might be able to get better pics of the Aleph 19 if you take it outside and turn the flash off. No better light source than the sun, after all.

donn_

Flashaholic

I have no idea how the process of flame anodizing is done, other than it requires heat.

I added a photo by lumafist, which shows the colors better.

Last edited: