Alternative to replace an M3/L6 body?

Illum

Flashaholic
I didn't think it was possible that in the several pages of BST that the surefire M3/L6 bodies was such a rarity...and I wish search would stop digging into the archives:ohgeez:

Now that the L6 is discontinued its down to the M3/T's to look for to feed my KL6

I figured after the dawn of the 3x18560 body built like an M6 by FM that M series bodies would have a high supply with a low demand for awhile, I guess that was not the case.

I'm not sure if venturing into customs section is a good idea when looking for cheap deals but I don't know what else to do.

Other than leef [nothing wrong with leef but just out of curiosity] is there any alternative bodies compatible with surefire M heads that uses 3x123As out there?

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aren't there a couple of sources (Lumens Factory, Optics Planet, etc) for C2M adapters again?

If so, any C- or E-head 3-cell body is an option as well.

Mikey V

Newly Enlightened
I didn't think it was possible that in the several pages of BST that the surefire M3/L6 bodies was such a rarity...and I wish search would stop digging into the archives:ohgeez:

Now that the L6 is discontinued its down to the M3/T's to look for to feed my KL6

I figured after the dawn of the 3x18560 body built like an M6 by FM that M series bodies would have a high supply with a low demand for awhile, I guess that was not the case.

I'm not sure if venturing into customs section is a good idea when looking for cheap deals but I don't know what else to do.

Other than leef [nothing wrong with leef but just out of curiosity] is there any alternative bodies compatible with surefire M heads that uses 3x123As out there?

I can't even find a Leef or FM 3x123A body out there in M head, C tail. HA III desired. What is up with that?

Paladin

Enlightened
well, with the KL6 I have the option of using a 4x123A body...but if I must go that far I might as well look for an M4 body:ohgeez:

My KL6's fed by 2x18650 only pull about 0.5 amps, and IIRC fed by 4x123's pulled around 0.35 amps. The length of the Leef 2x18650 doesn't bother me. Having a plain body that did not say "Devastator" appealed to me.

Paladin

Latest posts