single cell (CR123) lights?

pahl

Enlightened
I'm finding the Surefire E1 just amazing for size and light output and it is to run 90 minutes on a single CR123, so cool.
Who else makes single cell (CR123) flashlights?

pahl

Enlightened
LSH-P? I'm not sure what that is. I will do some searching to see if I can find out. I'm preaty new to these high tech lights, but I'm learning fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It would be great if you and others could post links to the factory web site of any lights you list here. It would be of great help to me.

Thanks,

kev1-1

Enlightened
pahl...here is a good link for you:
Arc LSH-P
ALSO a cheaper alternative to the Arc LS is reviewed here:
Streamlight Twintask 1L

Both these reviews should give you a good start. PLUS check out the Arc forum here at CPF!! Sorry about the impending damage to your wallet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirk

Enlightened
Cabela's has a 1 cell light (similar to the Streamlight Twintask 1L). Pretty bright xenon bulb and 3 LEDs. The head is way larger than the E1 so I don't EDC mine at all. The E1 fits just perfectly in my back pocket and I was hoping to do the same with the Cabela light. Oh well!
Kirk

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you feel brave enough, and if/when the site's back up again, and the parts are still there (way too many ifs), you could try out a McLux DIY kit and a Q3 1Wer...

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lurker,

I remember seeing that "3-Inch Xenon Mini Flashlight" before. Yes, it does use a 3v lithium battery, which I'd assume to be a 123. The light looks inviting -- like a cheapie SF E1. The site uses the word "bright," but who knows what that means.

In fact, I'll ask the question -- how bright is it? Maybe someone here bought it. Does anybody know lumens, lux, bulb number, or runtime? Any of these are indicators of brightness.

Paul

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
the wording in this ad is highly deceptive. Even if it is brighter then the surefire, this is no way to state the numbers in my opinion.

Xenon Tactical Light Police style tactical light with spot to flood focusable beam complete with lithium battery and tail push button switch. Light is rated 2538 candle power, compare to Surefire rated at 65 Lumens, higher number of Lumens, the brighter the light is. This light is the brightest light available, brighter then Surefire, lights can be mounted on your shotgun. The pressure switch for this light recessed so it can be carried in a pocket with out worry of it turning on. It is 3.5" long, dimensions: switch cap 7/8", body tube ¾" and the bell is 1". The replacement lamp for the flashlight is LOW-617.

Cart is Empty

Items in Cart
Account Login

pahl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
And if you want the smallest 123 of all...Wait for the Firefly

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the Firefly?
thanks,

pahl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kev1-1 said:
pahl...here is a good link for you:
Arc LSH-P
ALSO a cheaper alternative to the Arc LS is reviewed here:
Streamlight Twintask 1L

Both these reviews should give you a good start. PLUS check out the Arc forum here at CPF!! Sorry about the impending damage to your wallet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Arc LS looks really cool. They sure don't give them away do they.
It's even smaller then a E1, wow!

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might try to buy a used SF 3P. This single cell light has a 1.1 A LA that is considerably brighter than the 0.7 A LA in the e1.