Beamshots Grey Kit, Ultra, Electrolumens keychain

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to show a friend the difference in brightness, so I made a web page and figured I'd share it with all of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beamshots

These lights are:

AB modded Grey Kit with somewhat used CR123
Infinity Ultra with used Lithium AA
Electolumens coin cell keychain light with lightly used batts
And to compare an AA Mag at tightest focus with new batteries.

Please forgive the quality of the pics, I did this in a hurry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Edit: All the 6 feet and 18 inch pics are with the same settings on the camera. The with flash and without are in auto mode.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what I gather from the emails between me and Aaron (AB):

500ma, SS14 diodes, Q3H LS, NX-05 optics hand picked by Aaron, all done to Waynes (Dat2zip) hot rodded specs from the origional Grey kit thread.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, it is my first and (so far) only Luxeon light, so I don't have anything to compare it to. He said it was brighter than his L1 in high mode.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Tree said:
500ma, SS14 diodes, Q3H LS, NX-05 optics hand picked by Aaron, all done to Waynes (Dat2zip) hot rodded specs from the origional Grey kit thread.

Thanks, it is my first and (so far) only Luxeon light, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

[/ QUOTE ]

For your first Luxeon light, you picked a heck of a good one. A luxeon from that good of a bin, running at those specs, is pretty much as good as it can get right now for a small luxeon light.

Pat

Latest posts